• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: YEE HAA ! Woody rides in from Paris for this great auction , ends september 29th .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: YEE HAA ! Woody rides in from Paris for this great auction , ends september 29th .

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
welcome to my auction , this is for the fantastic Disneyland Paris Cast Lanyard Woody pin 101958 . this is only available from DLP.
the auction ends september 29th at 10.15 pm uk time .
pin101958th200

my pinpics name is butterbear ,please bid pins from my wants list . if you don't have anything then please offer things you think i might like in my collection .
you can get an idea of the characters i like by looking at my collection and wants please .

please do not offer these
hidden mickeys
damaged /scratched pins
chicken little
any Tim Burton movie pins,
high school musical
goofy
most villains
pins with dates on
pins with lots of words
pins without characters
pixar