• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL YellowJackect and Wasp girl ?

VINYL YellowJackect and Wasp girl ?

mjpinlady

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am new in collecting vinylmations and I was wondering if the vinylmations that is coming out tomorrow would be good to buy as a trader?
I have never bought an LE and don't know how crazy the line would get, so if someone has an input in this LE vinylamtion it would be a great help since I don't kno :dunno:nothing about collecting these little toys.
thanks

The Marvel series seems to be pretty popular and Yellow Jacket (aka Giant Man/Antman) and Wasp were both founding members of the Avengers (despite their absence from the movies), so they might be worth picking up.

Back