• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Yikes another zap!

ZAPPED! Yikes another zap!

Shelterkat

A Very Merry Unbirthday!
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Vans4bkah had duplicates of the last pirate pin I wanted for my POTC shadow box, so I offered to buy one. He not only zapped one to me but included this adorable cruise Mickey with Duffy! I'd never seen that before! Also a lithograph of one of my favorite Disney movies Nutcracker and the Four Realms!
I got to see Mackenzie Foy speaking about the movie at DCA so this movie is special to me.
4e7f88639f99c27cf9326c7acb77f7a6.jpg
7e6ea2b76d6ae2d122004a4c8812b85a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This is awesome! The Nutcracker and the Four Realms is one of my new favorites too!! Lovely surprise; thanks so much for sharing!

Back