• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: YOU’RE WELCOME for this LE 1000 Maui auction! (Ends 16 March 6pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: YOU’RE WELCOME for this LE 1000 Maui auction! (Ends 16 March 6pm EST)
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Here it is, the final part of my Moana set auction trilogy: ending with everyone’s favourite Dwayne Johnson voiced demigod, Maui!

e25247212470f74ee0f817191fc8ac5c.jpg

This gorgeous and detailed pin (PinPics #117776) is from the Disney Store Moana box set released in 2016. It is LE 1000 and currently has 119 wanting and only 15 trading on PP!

This auction will run until the 16th of March and end at 6pm EST. Please also bear in mind before bidding that I’m located in the UK.

My PinPics ID is Carackobama and you can find all my wants on there however I’m open to looking at other pins too

I’m mainly interested in:

- The Aristocats
- Tinker Bell/Peter Pan
- Daisy Duck
- It’s A Small World
- Ratatouille
- Piglet
- Haunted Mansion

Other pins of interest:

- Donald Duck
- Figment
- Snow White
- Ariel
- Classic Disney fairies (Fairy Godmother etc)
- Love Letters Collection
- PTDs/DSSH LE pins
- characters in costumes
- Disney cats
- Edna Mode
- Doorways To Disney
- Esmeralda
- Jessica Rabbit

NOT interested in (unless in wants):

- scrappers/fakes
- damaged pins
- Beauty And The Beast
- Brave
- Cars
- Villains
- Star Wars
- The Lion King
- Sword In The Stone
- year/date pins
- Marvel

Good luck and happy bidding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh what the heck I’ll give this a try! This is all I’ve got that fits what you’re collecting.
811aeaf3b89750d503793aeaccf31d96.jpg
046c0205b5d931b7ff9653b3582a0c29.jpg
1d0d856b8532573e6897373848882831.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back