• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zap Game, Round 5- Free WIR pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zap Game, Round 5- Free WIR pin

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
This WIR pin is very lonely. It's the only WIR pin I have and I'm not likely to have another. Like movie Ralph, pin Ralph is only happy when Vanellope is nearby. So, this pin will only be given to a WIR collector and no, your brother, mother-in-law, BFF, person-you-want-to-zap will not count this time. If you know someone who would love this pin, encourage them to post here. And just so you know, I do have ways of making sure you are a true collector.:p Here is the pin:

c4c95721-b97d-40e9-88b3-5d31e87d66dc_zpsb3f9acc5.jpg

Please post in this thread by this Saturday at 5:00 PM, if you are interested in this pin. I will put all names in a randomizer and announce the winner that evening. Good luck everyone!

I'm not a wreck it ralph collector, but I just wanted to say this is so sweet!! :hug:

Come, wreck it ralph peoples, maybe this pin can find a home with you!! :) (and if turbotastic visits this thread, I am reminded yet again that I need to watch this movie already!!!! :doh: =p)

I only collect King Candy from WIR, so I'm not entering. :lol: But I wanted to say you're awesome for hosting these games, and good luck to everyone who wants the pin!

@Story: WATCH THE MOVIE! :D

I'm a WIR fan! Unfortunately, my collection is very young and Vanellope hasn't found her way there. :-(. Neither have any other WIR pins! I am starting to think I am just greedy - or immature... I want to collect every dang thing! :lol:

cjvandever, I am fairly certain I won't pass your "real collector" test, but I am willing to give it a shot! Like many of my "favorites" - "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way," and "I'm a bad guy, but I'm not a bad guy..." - I'm not good, but that's not bad... ;-)

Maybe, if nobody else qualifies, I will win by default! :goofy: because, so far, I'm the only one who said he wants it... :p

Norlando, my friend, I appreciate your honesty. :p However, if no WIR collectors step up and it looks like that may happen, I will open it up for anyone who wants the pin and you will just have to take your chance with everyone else.

Last edited:
Oh, guys, I just noticed that someone has this pin up for a trade auction. I don't want to compete when someone is trying to auction off a pin. Poor Ralph will wait for his turn in the sun. I will be back tomorrow with a new game. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back