• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by... Docfish2u!

ZAPPED! Zapped by... Docfish2u!

Piglet

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I recently traded with David and he must've noticed how much I love Alice pins.. He added an extra beautiful Alice pin to his pin mail: the Mad Tea Party pin! So happy to add it to my collection. And I also have to say that the CM badge pin already felt like a zap even though it was part of our trade, as I couldn't find it anywhere and he made it happen. Thanks David for being such a kind and thoughtful trader. A great start to the weekend! :)

14659460_367180343620802_5905392337634197504_n.jpg

Congrats!!! All your pins are VERY nice!! David is amazing!! His pin acquisition skills are out of this world!! :bowdown: We don't call him the Grail Slayer for nothing!! I've never seen the CM badge pin either!! And the Cheshire pin with Alice in the Tea Cup is very cute! Hmmm ... think I'll be adding both of these to my want list! :cool: Very happy for you!! :cheshire:

Very nice!! My favorite is the spinning tea-cup. Love the colors and the perspective of the characters. :)

Back