• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by sismelis!

ZAPPED! Zapped by sismelis!

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
The wonderful Melissa (sismelis) was kind enough to trade me the pin on the left ... and she threw in the adorable Queen of Hearts pin from the World of Evil set as a zap. It's so cute in person!!! Thank you so much!!!!

attachment.php

Melissa was also very gracious about the fact that I was away and couldn't ship her pin until today. I hope you are as happy as I am when it arrives. Thanks again, Melissa!

Last edited:
Yay! So glad you got those. I considered both of those as options when you were RAK'd, but then your wants list convinced me to get the Cinderella bolo. Is it bad that I hear wants lists speak to me? (Ann's wants list: of course not) You're sure? (absolutely) Okay then.

Yay! So glad you got those. I considered both of those as options when you were RAK'd, but then your wants list convinced me to get the Cinderella bolo. Is it bad that I hear wants lists speak to me? (Ann's wants list: of course not) You're sure? (absolutely) Okay then.

You and my wants list are totally simpatico! The Cinderella bolo was possibly my fav-o-rite thing in that entire box of goodness. You're, like, the List Whisperer. The Listperer. Magic. :bowdown:

Back