• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the wonderful AshleyV!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the wonderful AshleyV!

theoucharis

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I was expecting a LBE from @AshleyV for winning her auction for a Snow White PoDM. I was excited to receive it, but it was a MUCH larger package than "just" the PoDM.

She sent so many additional items in zapping me. My daughter had already claimed the Moana pens, towel and notepad. She tried to claim everything else as well, but I put my foot down and said that the pins used for the auction bid were my pins, so I got first dibs on the tsum tsums and Star Wars cards.

Thank you again, Ashley, for the fun auction and the generous zap!
076259fb18b3ba230cccd2b331515021.jpg
3cf1b7f4823060d3b83189726c81202a.jpg
3d1735f89ad9527852bb00ac5dc81c95.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Aww, I don't know how I missed seeing this before! I'm glad you and your daughter each came away with some fun stuff from the package. :) I had been hoarding little Moana items for such a long time because they're so dang cute, and was just waiting to give it all to someone who'd appreciate it. <3 Thanks for the great auction bid!

Back