• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Tina!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Tina!

Tamatoa

I'd rather be shiny!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My roommate came home today with an envelope for me. I wasn't expecting anything, but I saw the Tamatoa taped to the envelope and knew it had to be from DPF. Inside was a really sweet card and an awesome Cruella pin for participating in @tinawap's pin game!

lmw9ytG.jpg

Thank you so much, Tina! I'm really sad I won't get to eat the chocolate that you sent (the Florida heat got there before I could :C), but the pin is gorgeous! I had so much fun playing the game and I hope to have another one real soon!

My roommate came home today with an envelope for me. I wasn't expecting anything, but I saw the Tamatoa taped to the envelope and knew it had to be from DPF. Inside was a really sweet card and an awesome Cruella pin for participating in @tinawap's pin game!

lmw9ytG.jpg

Thank you so much, Tina! I'm really sad I won't get to eat the chocolate that you sent (the Florida heat got there before I could :C), but the pin is gorgeous! I had so much fun playing the game and I hope to have another one real soon!
I wondered about sending chocolates and candy :( but thought I needed something else, sorry they melted on you. Thanks for playing in my game, sorry it took so long to send out your prize for placing in the top 5.

LOL, great pin! Cruella is one of my fave villains. She's got a drag queen quality that I can't help but love haha. Congrats, and kudos to @tinawap! (or rather @CanaDaLE)

I wondered about sending chocolates and candy :( but thought I needed something else, sorry they melted on you. Thanks for playing in my game, sorry it took so long to send out your prize for placing in the top 5.
Don't worry about it! They made the package smell delicious when I opened it, lol. Thanks again!

LOL, great pin! Cruella is one of my fave villains. She's got a drag queen quality that I can't help but love haha. Congrats, and kudos to @tinawap! (or rather @CanaDaLE)
She's so much fun, isn't she?
tumblr_nejx6xSuQR1rvwy23o4_r1_250.gif

Back