• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zappedby smallcandles

ZAPPED! Zappedby smallcandles

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Soooooo..... I need to give a big thanks out to smallcandles for the wonderful zap at LIAA in WDW last week. We are both Mushu collectors and met in person at a Central Jersey Pin Traders event some time ago. I had traded for a Mulan pin from the Disney event and was looking to get a second (why did I ever start to collect two sets?) and not having much luck. His wife pulled off a pin from their lanyard and he handed it to me. Mulan! You have made a good day even better and I also would like to mention he was instrumental in getting the Shanghai pin to me.
3d0eaebc27e5f9a658ba862daef7cbf7.jpg

Back