• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zaps from Tokaji and watzshakinbacon

ZAPPED! Zaps from Tokaji and watzshakinbacon

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I just started trading online and had made some wonderful trades with Tokaji and watzshakinbacon. They both were so sweet and sent zaps along with our trades.

RkO3RhL.jpg

Watzshakinbacon and I trade Dumbo pins and she zapped me this charming Little Green men pin. It's so sweet of you and this made me smile so big. I absolutely adore their expressions. Thank you <3

dca3uLq.jpg

Tokaji was nice enough to trade me the Fantasia ballet pin and the Stitch tarantula. I absolutely gasped when I opened the package and saw that he included this Up pin. My husband adores the couple from up and he now has a new favorite pin. It's abolutely beautiful. Thanks so much.

Back