• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zaps Get DANGEROUS!!!!

ZAPPED! Zaps Get DANGEROUS!!!!

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
So yesterday I received a notice that a package couldn't be delivered because it needed a signature. We recently moved, so the package had been forwarded, and my wife looks at me with questioning, steely eyes.

"Did you order more pins??" she asks.
"No," I say. "I promise."
I pause.
"Not that I remember, anyway."

So today, I go to the post office to pick up the mysterious package, and it's from Watzshakinbacon, and the package says ZAP on it! Phew! I think. I didn't forget that I ordered something!!!

Here's what was inside!
20170919_153843.jpg

A crocheted Darkwing Duck bookmark! How amazing! Thank you so much, Erin!

Whew! I was nervous with the title. Glad he made it to you! I didn't realize you moved

Looking forward to your future crafts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whew! I was nervous with the title. Glad he made it to you! I didn't realize you moved 

Looking forward to your future crafts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, sorry, we haven't made that hugely public yet. We're still working on the house, so we're really only half moved in... haha. It made it here, though!

Back