• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 1/30 update It is from misty eyes that I must say this IMG HEAVY!!!

ZAPPED! 1/30 update It is from misty eyes that I must say this IMG HEAVY!!!
Thank you to Debbie (Goofinmadison) I had to update the OP. If you want to save some time here is what she sent me:
DSC02400_zps779a2c65.jpg

Glad you finally got this! I have been on pins and needles waiting for it's arrival! Couldn't happen to a nicer Guy! Congrats Bro!

The valiant and villinous pins are AMAZIMG <3
Hooray!!

I'm so glad I'm not on your revenge list xD

Lady, you have a hit list all to yourself!!! :nono: Do you really think you can organize this and get away scott free? :lol: The only question I have for you is how big is this hit going to be.

Glad you finally got this! I have been on pins and needles waiting for it's arrival! Couldn't happen to a nicer Guy! Congrats Bro!

Is this the package you were asking me about?

Debbie's the sweetest. And you got Frango! She pulled out the good stuff.

She likes me, she really likes me.

So glad it finally made it up there. Could not believe I was able to be apart of this... but remember I told you to be afraid..this is not the package I was referring to. You deserve all the good things you got in this package though.

This is wonderful, congratulations! It gives warm fuzzier that your kindness and the kindness of others exists in this world. :)

Back