• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

15 Slots Grand Prize Gets 5 Items Every Space wins a Pin $20 a slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 Slots Grand Prize Gets 5 Items Every Space wins a Pin $20 a slot

mattolsen21698

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Hello everybody I am going to have another game so I can raise money to get some more PODMS as I am trying to get the collection of them. So I am having another game but this time the winner will get 5 items. 4 Pins plus the Disneyana Guide to Pin Trading books the 6th edition volume 1 and volume 2 (they are the most recent books in the series). There will be 15 slots in total and each slot will win a pin. Each space will cost $20 but if you buy 3 or more slots the price will be lowered to $18 a slot. The 3 pins that the grand prize winner will get are Pin 22324: DLR - Pinocchio's Daring Journey (Geppetto), Pin 72725: DLR - Featured Artist - Pinocchio - A Real Boy!,Pin 83509: TDR - Pinocchio, Geppetto, Figaro & Jiminy in a gondola. It is a paypal payment only. Please post what space/s you want. Thanks and good luck to every that joins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back