• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1st PIN'versary ! Allie's collection so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st PIN'versary ! Allie's collection so far

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hi all,

My 1st anniversary here on DPF was last week. Which means I'm into pins for just over one year. I had some awesome trades, acquired huge grails and met wonderful pintraders.

To celebrate this milestone, a overview of my collection !
Let's start of with my cork board:
image by Allie.pin, on Flickr
Top and right side feature my collections. the Lower left corner is full with traders.

My Aladdin Collection:
Several awesome pins are on it's way. I can't wait to add them to my collection ! Not a lot pins of Aladdin himself yet, always looking for more ! Also some Cheshire and Olaf pins next to the Aladdin collection.

A part my of stitch collection.
I have some more stitch pins but those aren't pinned on the board. these include my favourites. I love the Ice cream cone, traded with cjvandever, it's one of the first pins i saw and instantly wanted to have when I just started with pins.

My belove PODM pins:
I really love podm's, they are so beautiful. The Aladdin pin is from my first ever trade ! (with cheshirecat1991) The Steamboat willie and Lonesome ghosts are on it's way ! (thanks goofyinmadison and anzaryaa !!!) Anyone having tips on how to display them ? I tried pinning them on the board with a white paper behind them, but that didn't work. I would love to see the scene when on display.

Romance pins and BT's:
Aren't they beautyful ?! these are my most valuable pins. I acquired them to use to trade for Aladdin or Stitch grails, but how can I let these pretty thing go ?! BtT's traded or bought here on DPF (except BatB) and found the Romance pins on Facebook and Ebay, and the Aladdin one is also on it's way ! the last one I need for the set.

Still looking for a second one of the Aladdin and Jasmine romance pin. so I can have one to complete the set and one for my Aladdin collection.

BatB BT:
My most valueble pin, isn't it beautiful ? I feel blessed to have it. I was going to use it as a trader at first. But that's not going to happen, when I got it in my hands I instantly fell in love, and will never let it go.

I have some more pins, not on display. (including the full set of Arribas villain pins, safely store not on display unfortunately) Most of my favourites are featured on my board and shown in this post though.

Thanks to all who have traded with me and have helped me with my collection
Thanks for reading !

Congratulations! You have a very lovely collection so far!

I doubt I will have as nice of a bunch of pins when I reach my first anniversary. XD

Update ! :
111577ad0df92315a94f18d5793000d2.jpg

Just got this in the mail ! I completely love those pins. The Aladdin one is just awesome. Thanks Clara for the trade !!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

What a great set of pins for just one year in the hobby! I can't wait to see what your board looks like on your two year anniversary!

Magpie812

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back