• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL 2 London exclusive 9 inch Vinylmation

VINYL 2 London exclusive 9 inch Vinylmation

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I dont think it has been posted yet but these two Vinyls are exclusive (I think) to the new Oxford Street Store in London.

Hey%2BTaxi%2BLondon%2BExclusive.jpg

Double%2BDecker%2BBus%2BLondon%2BExclusive.jpg

I love them ... and I'm sooo glad to hear/read that they're not limited. Now I just need to get over to London to pick them up (lol). Eventually, right?

If anyone wants to trade for these PM me, I live just outside London and go into the Store at least once a week. Whilst they are not limited edition, they do not always have stock.

How much are the selling for? I visiting London in July and plan to go to the new store, I'd love to get one of these!

Back