• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$20 Spots, Jumbo Ariel Grotto 11 Spot Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
$20 Spots, Jumbo Ariel Grotto 11 Spot Game

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Here is my second attempt at this Ariel Grotto Game :)

So there is going to be 11 spots this time, each costing $20.00 plus $3.00 shipping for as many spots as you'd like. Paypal as gift will be accepted, but members can opt to pay as goods for added protection (I don't think it's necessary given I've never had any problems before, but I like giving the option) with an additional fee of $1.14 per space if using that method. The Grotto has sold three times on ebay in the past few weeks for $100, so here is your chance to win it at a fourth of that price!

I have sent the pre-assigned numbers and prizes to the amazingly helpful moderator Dancecats, so someone besides me knows which numbers correlates with each prize. I asked that payment is made once a spot is chosen, that way I can reveal the prizes once all spots are taken and paid for, and have them shipped out asap. I also ask that you send over your address when you make payment, that way I can have the pins packaged and ready to go.

Here are the prizes: (pins pictured without a card will not be sent with a card, just to be clear)
12F882A2-B6F1-4927-8856-8E285189AD81-830-00000089B519997D_zpsf80a246b.jpg

Pin 4402: 'Disney's The Little Mermaid' Title Logo Pin- No cardPin 24613: DLR-Stitch Elvis Guitar Pick (From Boxed Set)- Not original cardPin 35300: WDCC - Maurice and Lumiere- No cardPin 40687: Japan Theater Spinner Series (Sleeping Beauty)- On original card
Pin 65433: DLR - Sleeping Beauty Platinum DVD Release- No card
Pin 77661: DisneyStore.com - Happily Ever After Series - Aurora- No card
Pin 79772: DLR - The Nightmare Before Christmas Keys - Sally- Not original card
Pin 84795: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Turtle- On original card
Pin 84799: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - King Triton- On original card
Pin 86185: Disney Movie Rewards: 3 pin set from Lion King- On original card
Pin 45648: DLR - Featured Artist Collection 2006 - Chris Chapman - Grotto Reflections- No box/card

So now it's your turn! Comment below choosing your number and it will correspond to one of the above prizes. I'll update below which numbers are taken:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

Last edited: