• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2011 Star Wars Weekend(s) Dates _ It's now official!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 Star Wars Weekend(s) Dates _ It's now official!

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Pins and merchandise info to follow I would assume.

While Disney Imagineers continue to help create the newest Star Tours adventure at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts, plenty of Jedi, Wookiees and droids (oh my!) are gearing up for Star Wars Weekends, the annual celebration of all-things-Star Wars at Walt Disney World Resort.
And today you can start making your plans to journey to a galaxy far, far away and step into the Star Wars saga, as we officially announce this year’s event dates for the first time. Star Wars Weekends 2011 will be held at Disney’s Hollywood Studios every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from May 20-June 12.

Mike S.

Last edited:
I knew that was going to be the date! Same day as Star Tours opens. Can't decide if I should go see Anthony Daniels or ride Star Tours first thing.

I've been for the last couple of years. Such great fun, but I can't afford it again this year, advice for anyone who is going and looking for the pins, make sure that you get there early they move fast!

I'm going to WDW for the D23 WDW 40th anniversary event, so I am going to stick around to catch the re-opening of Star Tours and the first SW weekend. I'm excited that Anthony Daniels will be there. I went once, in 2005, and Jake Lloyd was the guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back