• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 Disney Wisdom Series - #12 Fairy Godmother

I really liked this months pins. I really like the pink. I was kinda surprised, this months whole collection was going fast. I got to the store around 11 and they only had 1 journal left, about 6 pin sets, and a handful of mugs. Everything but the plush is still online.

OK, this month's quote is really good too.

Quotes are as follows:
Dumbo: The very things that held you down are going to carry you up & up & up! ~ Timothy Mouse
Mulan: The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all! ~ The Emperor of China
Jungle Book: Forget about your worries and your strife! ~ Baloo
Winnie the Pooh: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. ~ Christopher Robin
Pocahontas: Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. ~ Grandmother Willow

Whoever picked these quotes from the movies is doing an awesome job so far!

OK, this month's quote is really good too.

Quotes are as follows:
Dumbo: The very things that held you down are going to carry you up & up & up! ~ Timothy Mouse
Mulan: The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all! ~ The Emperor of China
Jungle Book: Forget about your worries and your strife! ~ Baloo
Winnie the Pooh: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. ~ Christopher Robin
Pocahontas: Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. ~ Grandmother Willow

Whoever picked these quotes from the movies is doing an awesome job so far!
Rest of the quotes:

June, Beauty and the Beast: "You dont have time to be timid, you must be bold." -Lumiere
July, Pinocchio: "Always let your conscious be your guide." -Jiminy Cricket
August, Bambi: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all." -Thumper
September, Sword in the Stone: "Knowledge and wisdom is real power." -Wart
October, Aladdin: "Like so many things, it's not what is outside, but what is inside that counts."
November, Lion King: "The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run for it, or learn from it." -Rafiki
December, Cinderella: "Even miracles take a little time." -Fairy Godmother

Got all the pin sets so far, except for the dumbo one. If anyone has an extra or wants to sell a set please message me! If you missed a set and want to trade I have doubles of all the others.

@MerlinEmrys
Pretty sure you need this in your life - September wisdom...thought for sure they would do Archimedes as a plush though

8cb087baafcc098450c4e56b0aba7162.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MerlinEmrys
Pretty sure you need this in your life - September wisdom...thought for sure they would do Archimedes as a plush though

8cb087baafcc098450c4e56b0aba7162.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably going to pass on the plush, mostly for space reasons. XD had it been Archimedes (which I also expected), I probably wouldn't have been able to resist. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

With the exceptions of Jan and April, there always seems to be plenty of merch still for sale. Haven't gotten any myself since there's nothing I collect, and hate the stiff material of the plushes.

Any thoughts on what sort of monthly series they'll do next year, if they try again?

I also think it's weird that this month in a Thumper quote, but no Thumper plush or pins - anyone else?

Yeah, this series has been weird like that. I was really hoping for an Emperor pin for the Mulan quote ("The flower that blooms" etc.), but he wasn't included at all.

Back