• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 Disney Wisdom Series - #12 Fairy Godmother

2019 Disney Wisdom Series - #12 Fairy Godmother
Yeah, this series has been weird like that. I was really hoping for an Emperor pin for the Mulan quote ("The flower that blooms" etc.), but he wasn't included at all.
And with the Merlin one, why Mim? Why not Archimedes? Animals have been in all of them so far, right?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Where is everyone seeing the pins for the Merlin set?

I just did an image search for "Disney Wisdom Merlin" and found it.

wisdom_august.jpg

Though it has prob. been discussed, I am WAY less than thrilled with the colors. However, the bigger issue is that I SHOULD have all of the sets so far. BUUUT when I went to put them all together the other day and do some other general pin organization, I CANNOT for the life of me find the Dumbo set! Sooooo irritated! Will likely need to trade for it, even though it means I will no doubt find it right after I get it in the mail.

Friendly reminder - Merlin releases tomorrow in the U.S.

Already available on Shop Disney UK
Was super bummed with the quality control on this set. Thankfully my disney store just had them out so I could sit there and inspect them all. I only found 1 set that did not have any defects. Some were worse than others. Hope this isn't a sign for the last 3 releases in the set.

Any news on what next years monthly collection will be?
As far as I know, they have not released anything about a monthly collection for next year. If they are going to do one, we will probably hear about it in Nov or Dec. This collection hasn't been that popular, I am not sure if they will continue with a new one next year.

Back