• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About ready to pass out in bed, so I’ll be updating the front page lists tomorrow.

I’ve seen the July flyer. At this point I am planning on attending both releases. I am not sure just yet what all I will be keeping. From the card set I only know for sure about Maleficent, since I collect aces. From the Lion King set I will for sure be keeping the marquee; I am undecided about the others. I will decide soon; for now I’ll take names for everything except Mali and the marquee and update everyone once I’ve decided.

Since you’re keeping Mali ( hope you get her!) May I be on the list for Hades? Please and thank you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to be on the list for all available cards, lion king, and ptds. Thank you very much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back