• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
Pickup update - got my first Felicia and Bob, since at the time I went to DSF he had one more request. Tomorrow’s pickup will be my second Felicia and Goofy pending availability.

Pickup update - Goofy was sold out by the time I got there, so I won’t be doing a drawing for him. I did, however, get my second Felicia and another Bob for that drawing.

Had a client visit for most of the day so stopped at DSF on my way home. Got my last Felicia and a third Bob (man, should have gone for Goofy the other day!)

Signups close tomorrow!

The lists on the front page are all updated now.

I did a big shipment yesterday; if your name is in purple on the front page under pickups I sent out your package. Tracking numbers will be sent in a bit.

PTD signups close in just over 2 1/2 hours. Drawings will be done tonight. The current pot is three Bobs, but I'll be stopping by DSF to grab another round today before I do the drawings, so the drawings should actually be for four Bobs and a Felicia (assuming neither sold out after I left yesterday afternoon).

Pickup update - both were still available, so I got another Bob and the first Felicia for drawing. The current pot stands at four Bobs and one Felicia, but since they look like they may be sticking around awhile, I will continue to pick them up and hopefully finish out the lists.

This post is the video placeholder; drawing results to follow!

Felicia - $23
1. disneykins
2. starry_solo
3. Poohlady5
4. Sortlora
5. jadeites-lady

felicia.png

Congrats, @disneykins !

Bob Parr - $25

1. disneykins
2. starry_solo
3. Stewbaws
4. Jack Skellington
5. kairi08
6. Sortlora
7. jadeites-lady
8. lynn99
9. theoucharis

bobparr.png

Congrats, @Stewbaws , @theoucharis , @starry_solo , and @kairi08 !

Invoices will go out tomorrow; my brother is staying at my place tonight and is just about here.

Hooray! Since Felicia is still there, will you be picking more up? Do people sign up still or do you go with the order that they are in now?

Hooray! Since Felicia is still there, will you be picking more up? Do people sign up still or do you go with the order that they are in now?

Yes, I will keep picking them up until they sell out. The winners yesterday were just for the ones I already have in hand. The remainder of each list is the purchase order; as I pick more up I will be going down the lists. So, for Felicia, the next one I get will be for Poohlady5, the one after that will be for jadeites-lady, etc. Basically this functions as a mini DSF release (the initial signup period is like joining the DSF line before cutoff, the randomizer is the number barrel, and whatever number each person has after the "number barrel" is their purchase order).

If someone is not already on one of the lists and would like to join, they can sign up, but they will be added at the end of the current list and can get one only if I am able to get more after I fulfill the initial list.

I also should add - the one per person is still in effect here. I know there is a lot of overlap between the two lists (I was actually a bit surprised that there wasn't a duplicate winner during the first draw with there being so many winners for Bob). So, when the list gets to someone who won the other PTD already, they can choose between the two; they are guaranteed the one they chose and are put at the bottom of the list for the other one, so if they last long enough for me to cycle through the list and get back to them they can get the second one as well.

I'll update the Avengers list in a bit.

This weekend was crazy busy for me and I haven't been able to get to DSF since Thursday; I'll be going back tonight. I heard that Bob sold out but will check with DSF later.

Also, the May flyer is out. I have not decided what all pins I will be keeping yet (except the Aladdin marquee and the Dug/Kevin balloons for sure), so feel free to sign up for things and I will update what will actually be available once I have more time to really go over the flyer.

Could I be put on the list for the Genie, Jafar, and Jasmine pins from the movie release? Also, could I be put on the list for the young Carl and Ellie ballon, the Old Carl Balloon, and the old Ellie Balloon for the release of the Upins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back