• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
Time to draw names! This post is the video placeholder, results to come!

Aladdin and Jasmine - $35

1. AshleyV
2. theoucharis
3. Disneychildwithin
4. ItzaPinfan
5. sockgnome
6. disneykins
7. slbrabham
8. MerlinEmrys
9. raikipins
10. BigHow
11. pretty Omi
12. Spr175psu
13. Arendelle
14. Motba
15. boule
16. Mike_Mouse
17. FoolishMortal71
18. KJackson1195

aljasmine.png

Congrats, @Arendelle !

Tiana and Naveen - $35

1. AshleyV
2. theoucharis
3. Disneychildwithin
4. ItzaPinfan
5. disneykins
6. slbrabham
7. pretty Omi
8. Spr175psu
9. Arendelle
10. Motba
11. boule
12. Mike_Mouse
13. FoolishMortal71
14. KJackson1195

tiananaveen.png

Congrats, @ItzaPinfan !

Pongo and Perdita - $35

1. Kerri780
2. AshleyV
3. theoucharis
4. Disneychildwithin
5. ItzaPinfan
6. sockgnome
7. disneykins
8. summerskin
9. BigHow
10. pretty Omi
11. Spr175psu
12. Arendelle
13. Motba
14. boule
15. Mike_Mouse
16. FoolishMortal71
17. Ocean7

Somehow the nice copy screen list for this one got replaced by the Carl/Ellie list, but I was able to screencap the list from the video! It's not as pretty but it gets the job done. :)

pongoperdy.png

Congrats, @Motba !

Cinderella and Prince Charming - $35

1. AshleyV
2. theoucharis
3. Disneychildwithin
4. ItzaPinfan
5. disneykins
6. pretty Omi
7. Spr175psu
8. Arendelle
9. Motba
10. boule
11. Mike_Mouse
12. FoolishMortal71

cindycharming.png

Congrats, @boule !

Carl and Ellie - $35

1. AshleyV
2. boarder010
3. theoucharis
4. ItzaPinfan
5. sockgnome
6. disneykins
7. bookhugger
8. slbrabham
9. starry_solo
10. summerskin
11. khossler
12. BigHow
13. pretty Omi
14. Spr175psu
15. Arendelle
16. Motba
17. boule
18. Mike_Mouse
19. FoolishMortal71
20. Ocean7

carlellie.png

Congrats, @Arendelle !

Arendelle, please pick between Carl and Ellie and Aladdin and Jasmine.

Congrats to all the winners! Invoices will go out Wednesday if I am successful. Though I stress again, even though you won
here, if you have the ability to try for yourself on Wednesday, I highly suggest you do so.

As I suspected, Mulan sold out so there are no PTDs available from the latest set. Hopefully I'll be luckier with the next flip!

I figured you just meant the Avengers release, so I added you to those. Talos is also still available, so if you also wanted him I can add you to that list, as well.

Added.

I was going to say that you posted your request after the deadline, but you were already entered for them so no worries. ;)

Drawings will take place later today, probably during my lunch break. A reminder that the winners do not need to pay for them ahead of time, but please be ready to pay on Wednesday if I am able to get them.

I will take names for it, but I'm not quite sure what the price will be just yet as I haven't seen what retail price on the set is.
Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Aladdin and Jasmine - $35

1. AshleyV
2. theoucharis
3. Disneychildwithin
4. ItzaPinfan
5. sockgnome
6. disneykins
7. slbrabham
8. MerlinEmrys
9. raikipins
10. BigHow
11. pretty Omi
12. Spr175psu
13. Arendelle
14. Motba
15. boule
16. Mike_Mouse
17. FoolishMortal71
18. KJackson1195

aljasmine.png

Congrats, @Arendelle !

Tiana and Naveen - $35

1. AshleyV
2. theoucharis
3. Disneychildwithin
4. ItzaPinfan
5. disneykins
6. slbrabham
7. pretty Omi
8. Spr175psu
9. Arendelle
10. Motba
11. boule
12. Mike_Mouse
13. FoolishMortal71
14. KJackson1195

tiananaveen.png

Congrats, @ItzaPinfan !

Pongo and Perdita - $35

1. Kerri780
2. AshleyV
3. theoucharis
4. Disneychildwithin
5. ItzaPinfan
6. sockgnome
7. disneykins
8. summerskin
9. BigHow
10. pretty Omi
11. Spr175psu
12. Arendelle
13. Motba
14. boule
15. Mike_Mouse
16. FoolishMortal71
17. Ocean7

Somehow the nice copy screen list for this one got replaced by the Carl/Ellie list, but I was able to screencap the list from the video! It's not as pretty but it gets the job done. :)

pongoperdy.png

Congrats, @Motba !

Cinderella and Prince Charming - $35

1. AshleyV
2. theoucharis
3. Disneychildwithin
4. ItzaPinfan
5. disneykins
6. pretty Omi
7. Spr175psu
8. Arendelle
9. Motba
10. boule
11. Mike_Mouse
12. FoolishMortal71

cindycharming.png

Congrats, @boule !

Carl and Ellie - $35

1. AshleyV
2. boarder010
3. theoucharis
4. ItzaPinfan
5. sockgnome
6. disneykins
7. bookhugger
8. slbrabham
9. starry_solo
10. summerskin
11. khossler
12. BigHow
13. pretty Omi
14. Spr175psu
15. Arendelle
16. Motba
17. boule
18. Mike_Mouse
19. FoolishMortal71
20. Ocean7

carlellie.png

Congrats, @Arendelle !

Arendelle, please pick between Carl and Ellie and Aladdin and Jasmine.

Congrats to all the winners! Invoices will go out Wednesday if I am successful. Though I stress again, even though you won
here, if you have the ability to try for yourself on Wednesday, I highly suggest you do so.

I’m so excited! I will take Aladdin and Jasmine, as I am just so in love with the purple and the princesses, I hope this makes everyone happy but honestly, I don’t even care LOL! I will try to get on myself on Wednesday so I can try to get Ariel, but if I don’t (health issues), I really hope you are successful!
Thanks again so much for being such a rockstar!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m so excited! I will take Aladdin and Jasmine, as I am just so in love with the purple and the princesses, I hope this makes everyone happy but honestly, I don’t even care LOL! I will try to get on myself on Wednesday so I can try to get Ariel, but if I don’t (health issues), I really hope you are successful!
Thanks again so much for being such a rockstar!!!

Ok, in that case, Carl and Ellie goes to the second person on the list. Congrats, @summerskin !

So close to getting the Aladdin and Jasmine. And too bad I have a lunch meeting during the release to try to get Ariel and Eric. I just hope my wife is able to get through.

So close to getting the Aladdin and Jasmine. And too bad I have a lunch meeting during the release to try to get Ariel and Eric. I just hope my wife is able to get through.
Um...I think your stomach will start feeling uneasy close to your meeting time...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PTD Flip!

56161825_2424424490942306_3297138005344518144_n.jpg

I will be keeping the first Grandma Tala if I am able to get her (though she will probably sell out by this evening) and probably the first Cruella.

I will take names for all just in case but keep in mind that Tala will probably sell out before I can even get one for myself, let alone a spare. Cruella is likely to sell out as well (though she may hang on for a bit longer since she's LE400).

Tala will be at the very popular character level; even though he's a Disney Dog I see Boris lasting a bit so I'll classify him as unpopular. Cruella will be at the standard LE400 cost (she's a villain but not one of the more popular ones like Mali).

PTD Flip!

56161825_2424424490942306_3297138005344518144_n.jpg

I will be keeping the first Grandma Tala if I am able to get her (though she will probably sell out by this evening) and probably the first Cruella.

I will take names for all just in case but keep in mind that Tala will probably sell out before I can even get one for myself, let alone a spare. Cruella is likely to sell out as well (though she may hang on for a bit longer since she's LE400).

Tala will be at the very popular character level; even though he's a Disney Dog I see Boris lasting a bit so I'll classify him as unpopular. Cruella will be at the standard LE400 cost (she's a villain but not one of the more popular ones like Mali).
If Lilo and Stitch is available, could you grab one for me, please?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back