• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
Hi! Please add me for both PTD’s please

Tessa, in the off chance you do a list for the Surprise lamp, I would like a shot please. :) Thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I pulled number 280 at the release, and had to leave for work before it got to my number, so no pins this morning. Only 321 showed up for the release, however, so I'm guessing that Genie and Jafar at least will still be there this evening; possibly Jasmine and MAYBE the marquee as well. I'm guessing the lamp will sell out during the release, though (LE200), so I won't be able to take names for that one.

Pickup update - I had a wonderful friend join me at DSF last night, and we picked up two Sugar Bowls and two Fidgets. Adding to the Fidget I got on Wednesday, I'll have one for the list. I'll be stopping by on my way home tonight to get whatever is left from this morning and another round of PTDs.

Availability update - Sugar Bowl was sold out by the time I got there, but Fidget and the Aladdin pins save the marquee and surprise were still available.

Pickup update - got another Fidget; he’s down to no exchanges so he might sell out before I can make it back. Also got the Aladdin pins for those winners. I’ll be stopping by tomorrow to pick up the next round of pins. Heads up @MomeRathsOutgrabe , @theoucharis , @MerlinEmrys

Availability update - by the time I was able to get back to DSF, Fidget had sold out and the Aladdin pins were down to just Jafar.

Pickup update - got Jafar for @Sortlora .

I have some work I still need to get done tonight so the Fidget PTD and Up anniversary lists will be randomized tomorrow. The lists are cut off for new signups, though.

Ug, I'm very sorry everyone, I came home with a headache after work yesterday so I laid down for a nap and woke up at 4 this morning. :p

I have drawings for two Fidgets and the Up anniversary pins to do. A reminder about the pin release this morning (geez, that snuck up on me! Holiday weekends always throw off my sense of what day of the week it is) - even if you are drawn as a winner, I highly recommend that you try for yourself if possible since it is very unlikely that I will get in to purchase them. I can't enforce this, but I would like to request that if you are chosen as a winner here and if you are also able to purchase the pin for yourself, please pass this one on to the next person. I will tag the drawing winners, but invoices for those will not go out until after the release, since it is more likely than not that I won't be able to get them.

This post is the video placeholder, next post will be the results. I'll be doing two videos - one for the PTDs and one for the Up drawings since vimeo can't handle large videos.

Fidget - $25

1. Stewbaws
2. pretty Omi
3. Poohlady5
4. disneykins
5. theoucharis
6. Sortlora
7. sockgnome
8. bookhugger

fidget.png

Congrats, @bookhugger and @theoucharis !

------------------------------------------------------------

Carl - $35

1. slbrabham
2. disneykins
3. Sortlora
4. ItzaPinfan
5. boule

carl.png

Congrats, @disneykins !

Ellie - $35

1. slbrabham
2. disneykins
3. Sortlora
4. ItzaPinfan
5. boule

ellie.png

Congrats, @ItzaPinfan !

Charles Muntz - $35

1. disneykins
2. Sortlora
3. ItzaPinfan

muntz.png

Congrats, @ItzaPinfan ! Please choose between Ellie and Muntz.

Alpha, Beta, and Gamma - $35

1. Poohlady5
2. disneykins
3. Sortlora
4. ItzaPinfan

updogs.png

Congrats, @Poohlady5 !

Thanks for trying! I some reason though it was at 10am and went on at 9:45 am to realize I was 45 minutes late and well, no way I was gonna get anything. Hope some DPF fam got them and just thank you for always offering these up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New PTDs released this afternoon:

60852922_2512216422163112_8267941941790900224_n.jpg

I'll be taking names for all three. I *might* be keeping one Babette, but I'll decide before the drawings. (Probably going to give her up, since there are so many pins coming out in June for my collections that I should put the money towards over her as a trader.)

Just a note that I probably won't be able to make it to DSF until Sunday - I have plans tonight with a friend that will probably not end before store close at 10, and tomorrow is my Galaxy's Edge day and I can't guarantee that I'll get back home before 10. I'll still have signups end in three days (Monday, June 3rd at 2:30 pm PST/5:30 pm EST), I'll just have fewer pins in the pot at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back