• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
Availability update - as of last night at around 9pm, Dumbo had sold out; Lilo, Mochi, and Jessica patriotic and Mr Willerstein PTD were all still available. I do not know the status post-Toy Story 4 release. I will probably pop by and check it out tomorrow morning (Hollywood Boulevard is a prime Wizards Unite playground with tons of inns, so I'll probably head down there frequently just to take advantage of that. :) )

Pickup update - got the last Mr. Willerstein I needed for @Sortlora to finish out the list.

Availability update - as of last night at around 9pm, Dumbo had sold out; Lilo, Mochi, and Jessica patriotic and Mr Willerstein PTD were all still available. I do not know the status post-Toy Story 4 release. I will probably pop by and check it out tomorrow morning (Hollywood Boulevard is a prime Wizards Unite playground with tons of inns, so I'll probably head down there frequently just to take advantage of that. :) )

Pickup update - got the last Mr. Willerstein I needed for @Sortlora to finish out the list.

I can assist. Patriotic pins all sold out within the first half hour of the release starting. Between the people getting the toy story pins and the separate PTD only line for the folks who had high numbers they were gone by about the 50s.

I left at about 10:30am and willerstein was stubbornly still there. I asked the cashier about possible flip when I purchased my set (my number was 195) and she was confident it would not happen today...meanwhile most were convinced that was not the case, so they hung around...no flip as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gotten two so far, for KJackson and disneykins. If KJackson chooses to switch it for Mochi or Jessica, it would go to boule and you would be the next up. I'm waiting on KJackson to choose so I can invoice the next people on the other two lists so I can have funds to pick more up. Right now I'm not sure how the timing for all that will go, or what will be left over after tomorrow's release.
Sorry gang....just getting back in the swing of thing from Alaska trip. I'll look at the pins now and choose. Thanks your patience.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I can assist. Patriotic pins all sold out within the first half hour of the release starting. Between the people getting the toy story pins and the separate PTD only line for the folks who had high numbers they were gone by about the 50s.

I left at about 10:30am and willerstein was stubbornly still there. I asked the cashier about possible flip when I purchased my set (my number was 195) and she was confident it would not happen today...meanwhile most were convinced that was not the case, so they hung around...no flip as of yet.

Thanks for the update! Wow, between the six Toy Story pins, the surprise, the patriotic pins, and presumably at least a few Mr. Willersteins, that must have been an expensive morning for some folks!

KJackson has chosen Dumbo, so Mochi and Jessica go to the next people on those lists!

Mochi - @Motba
Jessica - @disneykins

Motba, please choose between Lilo and Mochi. disneykins, please choose between Dumbo and Jessica.

Lists updated.

I'll keep Dumbo. Thank you for the great pins!

Ok, Jessica then goes to @ItzaPinfan .

A reminder to @Motba - please choose between Lilo and Mochi. There may be a few more switches depending on who you choose.

I have some invoices to send; I will do so once I am able to sort out who all I owe one to for what pin. :p

Lists updated.

Ok, Jessica then goes to @ItzaPinfan .

A reminder to @Motba - please choose between Lilo and Mochi. There may be a few more switches depending on who you choose.

I have some invoices to send; I will do so once I am able to sort out who all I owe one to for what pin. :p

So so sorry!! I'll take Mochi!! Thank you very much!!

Sorry guys, between crazy days at work and family plans I haven't had much time to pop into the forums the past week or so. I apologize to anyone waiting on invoices or pins. I have been up since 5 am this morning and need to get some sleep so I'm functional tomorrow at work, but I wanted to update the thread since it's been so long.

I still owe Willerstein invoices to @disneykins and @Sortlora . I'll send those now. (I think I've sent one to everyone else on the Willerstein list; if I've forgotten you please let me know!)

Mochi goes to Motba, so Lilo goes to the next person on that list - @ItzaPinfan . ItzaPinfan, please choose between Jessica and Lilo.

Sorry guys, between crazy days at work and family plans I haven't had much time to pop into the forums the past week or so. I apologize to anyone waiting on invoices or pins. I have been up since 5 am this morning and need to get some sleep so I'm functional tomorrow at work, but I wanted to update the thread since it's been so long.

I still owe Willerstein invoices to @disneykins and @Sortlora . I'll send those now. (I think I've sent one to everyone else on the Willerstein list; if I've forgotten you please let me know!)

Mochi goes to Motba, so Lilo goes to the next person on that list - @ItzaPinfan . ItzaPinfan, please choose between Jessica and Lilo.

Thank you I’ll take Jessica

New PTDs -

I won't be taking names for Scar, since if he does manage to last until I can get there I'll be keeping him.

I'll take names for Gizmo and Flash but I'll need at least one of each of them. I will update when I know how many of each I will need to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back