• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
I would love to be on the list for Fflewddur Fflam. If there are any leftover Tigger, I would like to be on that list if it’s not a problem.

Could I be put down for Stitch and Tigger please? Who was the third PTD by the way?
Fflewddur Fflam is the bard from the Black Cauldron. It was a box office bomb and is considered to be a failure of a movie. In reality it’s one of the best Disney ever made. (At least in my opinion) it’s a very underrated movie and if you ever get a chance you should watch it.

Fflewddur Fflam is the bard from the Black Cauldron. It was a box office bomb and is considered to be a failure of a movie. In reality it’s one of the best Disney ever made. (At least in my opinion) it’s a very underrated movie and if you ever get a chance you should watch it.
I have seen it and quite enjoy it myself. I just didn't see any pics of the PTDs and was curious.

Got 253, so I’ll be able to get the release pins.

There is also a surprise nesting doll set.

A606-F07-A-8-E0-E-4-C53-978-F-BFC7-DB8-E0-B75.jpg

I’m putting the price at $75. I will pick up a set if at least one person requests it; the drawing would be open until Wednesday morning.

Got 253, so I’ll be able to get the release pins.

There is also a surprise nesting doll set.

A606-F07-A-8-E0-E-4-C53-978-F-BFC7-DB8-E0-B75.jpg

I’m putting the price at $75. I will pick up a set if at least one person requests it; the drawing would be open until Wednesday morning.
Congrats (to all) on the great #!

Lists updated to here.

Even though I can't pick up any more Tiggers, the list is still open for people to sign up until the cutoff on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back