• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 PTD Discussion Thread...new PTDs 12/3/19

2019 PTD Discussion Thread...new PTDs 12/3/19
The witches were sold out when I did my pickup run yesterday. Not sure when exactly they sold out.

I'm personally hoping for the new set releasing this Thursday, since I have the day off and will largely be at home. But with no upcoming releases they may decide to wait for a bit to extend the amount of time without rabid pin people. ;)

Woah I’ve never heard of the PTD series! Is this something sold at Disney is a specific shop only?

The PTDs or Pin Traders Delight are the gift with purchase you get with a Pin Traders Delight Sundae at Disney Soda Fountain/Disney Studio Store Hollywood. They are relatively low Limited Editions and come out in releases of 3 individual pins. You can only get 2 at a time when you go and some of course are more popular than others. When all the pins from the release sell out, then we wait for a "Flip" or a new release of pins.

The PTDs or Pin Traders Delight are the gift with purchase you get with a Pin Traders Delight Sundae at Disney Soda Fountain/Disney Studio Store Hollywood. They are relatively low Limited Editions and come out in releases of 3 individual pins. You can only get 2 at a time when you go and some of course are more popular than others. When all the pins from the release sell out, then we wait for a "Flip" or a new release of pins.

I had no idea Disney stores did exclusive pins, that’s pretty cool! Thanks for the info!

Any word on August releases? I keep hearing on IG that they’re skipping this month, which is a bummer cause we planned on going for the first time this weekend.

Any word on August releases? I keep hearing on IG that they’re skipping this month, which is a bummer cause we planned on going for the first time this weekend.

No monthly releases (like, their flyered early morning ones). No official word on PTDs yet, as far as I know.

66847813_2610155962369157_6499505903740387328_o.jpg

Love the broomstick but I'm budgeting right now with all these releases!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Maybe you can trade with this girl who has 8?! They were released not 6 hours ago!
62f8b9b1cd5843640889563ec5ef25a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back