• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 PTD Discussion Thread...new PTDs 12/3/19

2019 PTD Discussion Thread...new PTDs 12/3/19
I always forget I collect Great Mouse Detective PTDs until they come out with a new one, haha! With Felicia being LE400 she should last until tonight at least. I don't think many are going to be rushing out for this set. I wouldn't be surprised if Felicia goes first since she's a Disney Cat, and Goofy and Bob will probably be split pretty evenly.

Lol we see the strangest things on PTDs! What do you guys think is the most obscure character ever to be put on a PTD?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lol we see the strangest things on PTDs! What do you guys think is the most obscure character ever to be put on a PTD?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I love seeing usually unused characters on ptds! Here are a few that I would vote for as most obscure characters!
obscureptds_zps7arajbv2.jpg

Yep, they are all sold out so a new set should be coming soon. The question is how long they will wait.

Last edited:
Yowch. That's, uh, that a bad one there. Yup. My condolences, sympathies, and godspeeds to all!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

You uh... Suddenly come down ill and need to leave work?

You are the only person who wouldn't go for Raps there.

I would, actually was *this* close to declaring a very extended lunch and hopping in my car. But there's a project I need to get out before the end of the day so I can't take that long getting out there and back.

My one hope, with Judy at least, is that the resellers will be put off by her LE500 size and after Punzie sells out the flippers dry up and leave the remaining Judys alone. (Most will go for Punzie and Dale but a fair amount of Judys will still sell.) It's a long shot and probably just wishful thinking, but potentially possible.

And this is the week I’m working longer so I can take Friday off. Blehhh at least they’d just be traders for me.

Good luck to collectors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back