• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 PTD Discussion Thread...new PTDs 12/3/19

2019 PTD Discussion Thread...new PTDs 12/3/19
Yea it’s def cuz of the rescue rangers gear and a unique interaction with the ice cream (vs just holding and looking at it).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The posing is what's held me back from collecting PTDs. It's so uncreative to just have them standing and holding a normal looking ice cream sundae. I loved what they did with Ping and Cri-Kee. The bowl is an iron bowl, and the bowl she is holding is the same as the one he is on. Same with Moana and Baby Moana, but with her canoe.

She was there as of around 11:15 this morning when I stopped by, and they let me exchange her. I’m surprised that she sold out so soon after I was there unless the employee just didn’t pay attention to the “no exchanges when under a certain amount left” rule.

I had a thought today. Just speculation, but what if they release the new set tomorrow but bring them to the pin event so people can use their vouchers for a first shot at the new set and then whatever is left over will be the new flip stock in store.

She was there as of around 11:15 this morning when I stopped by, and they let me exchange her. I’m surprised that she sold out so soon after I was there unless the employee just didn’t pay attention to the “no exchanges when under a certain amount left” rule.

I had a thought today. Just speculation, but what if they release the new set tomorrow but bring them to the pin event so people can use their vouchers for a first shot at the new set and then whatever is left over will be the new flip stock in store.

That would be neat...unusual....yeah, I would be surprised if DSSH did that, lol.

I have heard this rumor as well in other pin circles...I dream a dream...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be such an awesome thing to do. And the right way to do it IMO. Maybe make up for last year. :)
Although, I guess then they wouldn’t be PTDs and would just be regular pins, so highly unlikely.

That would be such an awesome thing to do. And the right way to do it IMO. Maybe make up for last year. :)
Although, I guess then they wouldn’t be PTDs and would just be regular pins, so highly unlikely.

They could still be PTDs. One of the previous trade events (BatB, I think? Or Dark Tales?) had Armored Baymax PTD as an event exclusive and then they just sold whatever was left as a normal PTD.

Sorry release which new set tomorrow?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
A new set of PTDs. Whenever a set sells out, a new set could be released at any time. So if Mulan is gone, they could technically release the next PTD set tomorrow. @timeerkat nakes a good point about Baymax. Forgot about that. And wouldn’t it be a nice “sorry about the traffic” gesture? Suddenly things become exciting!

Oh, I didnt know that! Thats terrifying for my somewhat broke self time to pray for nothing I need anytime soon lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Flip!

56161825_2424424490942306_3297138005344518144_n.jpg

Tala I can see selling out today, Cruella today or tomorrow (though anything higher than LE300 tends to put people off so she might last a bit longer), Boris will probably hang in for a bit; he's a minor character, but he has a lower LE size and being a Disney Dog on his side so probably won't be weeks.

Back