• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 PTD Discussion Thread...new PTDs 12/3/19

2019 PTD Discussion Thread...new PTDs 12/3/19
They've never put out criteria for what is and isn't considered, but while Star Wars and Marvel are theoretically possible, I don't think they're probable. They tend to stay away from live action characters. Besides Muppets, there has only been a handful of PTDs from non-fully-animated movies - Giselle, Narissa, Edward, and two Pips from Enchanted, and a penguin waiter from Mary Poppins. There has yet to be a PTD from a fully live-action human character.

I think if they do do Marvel and Star Wars, they will probably stick with animated/comic book versions of the Marvel characters, and the muppet/droid characters from Star Wars.

Reactions: Ajk
They would be the cutest. But have they been animated?

They have! There’s the original animated series from the 80s:

star-wars-ewoks-20081001020100191-000.jpg

And they’ve recently animated the Ewoks in the Forces of Destiny shorts:

f0a6c0e7-1eae-4844-8b25-60e81f5d7779.png

At this point I think Nick is going to be the only truly difficult one of the set. (Judy would be higher if she weren't scrapped out of the gate.) I don't know of any Clawhauser-specific collectors outside of general Zootopia collectors (except for @MerlinEmrys ), so he'll probably be at that same Bogo/Bellwether/Lionheart level after the first wave craziness calms down.

Oh wow, I need that Nyx! She is my husbands favorite pixie from the movies - well actually Vidia is... BUT he loves to talk about "that toothpick wielding fairy" since I've watched all the Tinker Bell movies approximately 1,000 times :p

I'll update the first post soon. Sorry for the delay, was late getting home after packing all my stuff up for a move to a new office :p

Back