2020 Pin Releases

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by hopemax, Dec 5, 2019.

1. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Ug, should have checked here first. :p I did an order with the key set and as soon as I finished I came here to post and saw the Visa pin with Anger so I did a second order. Not excited about paying shipping twice. :p

3. DisneyJ

DisneyJ Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

4. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins The Llama Lady (aka Alpaca Ann)

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

5. sbmpins

sbmpins Pin Trader

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Are the keys sold out? I cant locate them.

6. Carpentrygod

Carpentrygod Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Says sold out right now. Check later sometimes goes back up.

7. Sortlora

Sortlora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

$150 for the Toy Story set? Are they following in Pulse Gallery’s footsteps?

8. Carpentrygod

Carpentrygod Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Some one said maybe this was suppose to be released at the august pin event that was cancelled with the edition size being 1600 and that's usually the event size ?

9. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    97   0   0

10. DisneyJ

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

September Virtual Signing Event

LIMITED TIME OFFER – SIGNED BY MISS MINDY – WHILE QUANTITIES LAST
    Purchase of any of these 15 select designs, today September 14th, 2020, and they will be hand signed by Miss Mindy! Hurry! Only in-stock orders will be included in today's signing event. Orders will be accepted first-come, first-served while quantities last. *Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Available only for shipment to US, Canada and Australia addresses. Standard shipping rates apply.

Signed Miss Mindy Vinyl - Aurora
    Announcing Series 3 of the World of Miss Mindy's Designer Vinyl. Just in time for the 60th Anniversary of Sleeping...

$30.00

Signed Miss Mindy Vinyl - Belle
    Captured in Miss Mindy's whimsical style, Belle is wide-eyed, curious and ready for a new adventure with her infamous beast...

$30.00

Signed Miss Mindy Vinyl - Cruella
    Miss Mindy Designer Vinyl Series 4 showcases Disney villains as they have never been seen before. Cruella De Vil is...

$30.00

Signed Miss Mindy Vinyl - Evil Queen
    Miss Mindy Designer Vinyl Series 4 showcases Disney villains as they have never been seen before. The Evil Queen prepares...

$30.00

Signed Miss Mindy Vinyl - Jack

From The World of Miss Mindy Designer vinyl collection comes a very special "Holiday Edition" of the Nightmare Before Christmas...

$30.00

Signed Miss Mindy Vinyl - Jasmine
    Announcing Series 3 of the World of Miss Mindy's Designer Vinyl. Jasmine dressed in blue comes with a matching magical...

$30.00

Signed Miss Mindy Vinyl - Rapunzel
    Announcing Series 3 of the World of Miss Mindy's Designer Vinyl. Rapunzel her hair down to form the tripod design....

$30.00

Signed Miss Mindy Vinyl - Snow White
    Announcing Series 3 of the World of Miss Mindy's Designer Vinyl. Snow White comes with Dopey in toe to complete...

$30.00

Signed Miss Mindy Vinyl-Holiday Sally
    From The World of Miss Mindy Designer vinyl collection comes a very special "Holiday Edition" of the Nightmare Before Christmas...

$30.00

Signed MM Vinyl - Queen of Hearts
    Miss Mindy Designer Vinyl Series 4 showcases Disney villains as they have never been seen before. From Alice in Wonderland,...

$30.00

Signed Alice in Wonderland Deluxe Set
    Alice, the White Rabbit, the Cards, and the Queen, this set has them all: kind, crazy, and mean. Handcrafted...

$240.00

Signed Fantasia Deluxe Set

Sorcerer Mickey, Pegagus, the Brooms, and the Centaurette make for one magical "Fantasia" set. Handcrafted and hand-painted in remarkable detail,...

$190.00

Signed Cinderella from Miss Mindy
    Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of Cinderella with this illuminating sculpture from the World of Miss Mindy. Miss Mindy's iconic folk...

$100.00

Signed Jaq & Gus two piece set
    Jaq and Gus join The World of Miss Mindy and make the perfect companion pieces to Cinderella. Sold as...

$50.00

11. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    531   0   0

This is out!

[​IMG]

CCofRR13, a4matte and pretty Omi like this.
  12. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    569   0   0

I didn't see it on the website...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

13. DisneyJ

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Reminder about today’s Loungefly release & MerchPass
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ONLINE EXCLUSIVE

Ride the Rails
    Inspired by the beloved Big Thunder Mountain Railroad attraction at Disney Parks, series 9 of 12 will be available online soon through MerchPass.

[​IMG]
    Early access drawings that can reserve your opportunity to buy some of our high-demand items.
    MerchPass entries for Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be open Tuesday 9/15 starting at 7AM PT.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Ends 9/15/20 at 11:59PM PT. If entry is selected, you may purchase item. Click Here for Promotion Terms

CCofRR13 likes this.
  14. DisneyJ

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

ENTRIES CLOSE SEPTEMBER 15, 2020 AT 11:59 PM PT
    [​IMG]
    Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Plush – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – Limited Release

$29.99

7450 Available

This month's Minnie plush entry is inspired by the wildest ride in the wilderness, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and features chambray accents, a woven print dress, simulated suede shoes, satin bandana and bow.

[​IMG]
    Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Pin Set – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – Limited Release

$19.99

11450 Available

Set of three enamel pins, themed to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, includes Minnie in themed costume, Big Thunder Mountain, and a themed Ear Hat.

[​IMG]
    Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Ear Headband for Adults – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – Limited Release

$34.99

9365 Available

Our Big Thunder Mountain Railroad inspired headband features pink-toned desert landscapes on ears and satin padded bow with ribbon at center, plus ''BTM'' lettering and filigree design in gold and red.

[​IMG]
    Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Mini Backpack by Loungefly – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – Limited Release

$75.00

1590 Available

Mini Loungefly backpack with denim ears, denim body and faux leather trim. Features desert landscape art and satin bow with gold and red design incorporating ''BTM''.

[​IMG]
    Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Mug – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – Limited Release

$19.99

5315 Available

This 14 oz. ceramic mug features Big Thunder Mountain vista and background art with mine train. Comes in a display box.

[​IMG]
    Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction MagicBand 2 – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – Limited Release

$34.99

475 Available

Includes one standard MagicBand 2 with Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad themed design. Comes in keepsake box.

15. AlaskanMalamute

AlaskanMalamute Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Just saw on Facebook that was a Series 2 Disney Disguises realeased today at WDW? Has anyone else seen this?

tiggeriffic and coblj003 like this.
  16. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    569   0   0

I JUST SAW THEM AND I'M DEAD

[​IMG]

@timeerkat @pretty Omi

17. AlaskanMalamute

AlaskanMalamute Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Miguel, mr toad, are 2 of the conceals

Spr175psu, tiggeriffic and coblj003 like this.
  18. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

Aaaaaaawwwww dang, Little John as Reginald, Duke of Chutney?!?!?!?!?!

19. theoucharis

theoucharis Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

@Spr175psu did you hear that?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

20. LittleBird

LittleBird Kimagination

Rating - 100%
    165   0   0

There's a Mim pin too. And Ratigan!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    MerlinEmrys likes this.
  21. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    569   0   0

Ugh. It's like they remember me... I've been skating by without much anxiety....

22. LittleBird

LittleBird Kimagination

Rating - 100%
    165   0   0

The pin team's Merlin alarm went off.

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  23. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    569   0   0

Have these only been confirmed in MK? Or are they elsewhere as well?

24. DisneyJ

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

25. LittleBird

LittleBird Kimagination

Rating - 100%
    165   0   0

As I refresh the DSSH Facebook page for the umpteenth time, I am reminded of two adages: "A watched pot never boils" and "Insanity is performing the same action over and over and expecting a different result." :D

chubs191, nateeter, slbrabham and 4 others like this.