• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
Got my surprise package from DSSH. I got the Mr. Mittens plush which I was hoping for which I am psyched about. Also got a Coco picture frame, Inside Out baseball cap, and a really nice Coco shoulder pack. And my pin is Bolt’s anniversary. While I do like AP pins I think I will put this one up for trade. In fact, everything is available for trade except Mittens.

99153f432000cd80d0d42216eafe19f1.jpg

8888027597186528ff5d523d9a09dc22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats on getting your plush! That coco backpack is so cool.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Got my surprise package from DSSH. I got the Mr. Mittens plush which I was hoping for which I am psyched about. Also got a Coco picture frame, Inside Out baseball cap, and a really nice Coco shoulder pack. And my pin is Bolt’s anniversary. While I do like AP pins I think I will put this one up for trade. In fact, everything is available for trade except Mittens.

Fun bundle! The coco bag is different. Glad you gained Mittens.

You could put a picture of Cocoa in the Coco frame. :)

That bag is so cool!

You should put a photo of Cocoa in your Coco frame tho! :p

Fun mail day!
I got to trade with @whimsical.wares who is super awesome! She was incredibly generous in our trade. I got the Dalmatian pins (gift box was a super cute ZAP), @PeterPan'sFlight got the captain hook, and @Chilikitty got the chip and dale. She was also sweet enough to zap my mom for mother's day with the fantasyland dumbo!
9EwN4wB.jpg
Next up some purchases! The Louis is a charity fantasy pin and it'll be my 5th in the collection. The bottom row is all for trade except the Chip egg!
9RZ21HV.jpg

i wish i knew how to post pictuuuuuuures haha i got two lovely trades yesterday from @BellesEnchantedRose and @Ajk apparently i am going to have to bite the bullet and get imgur? whatever the hall that is. lol
The majority of us here have the tapatalk app at on our phones. At the very least the free version supports the ability to post 1 picture per post(premium allows multiple pics/attachments to be posted at once...

Fun mail day!
I got to trade with @whimsical.wares who is super awesome! She was incredibly generous in our trade. I got the Dalmatian pins (gift box was a super cute ZAP), @PeterPan'sFlight got the captain hook, and @Chilikitty got the chip and dale. She was also sweet enough to zap my mom for mother's day with the fantasyland dumbo!
9EwN4wB.jpg
Next up some purchases! The Louis is a charity fantasy pin and it'll be my 5th in the collection. The bottom row is all for trade except the Chip egg!
9RZ21HV.jpg
Great haul! Love that Chip and Dale with the pumpkin.

Ok, so I forgot how far Santa Fe Springs is from my house, LOL. But after a small adventure today where it *ALMOST* didn't fit into my car after driving all the way down there to get it, I have my new baby in hand.

IMG-3769-1.jpg

This is an actual parking lot sign from the Pixar Pals structure at Disneyland, y'all, mounting brackets and all. It was very expensive and is extremely heavy and entirely impractical but I am very much in love with it and it will go in a place of honor when I am finally moved and settled into my new place.

Ok, so I forgot how far Santa Fe Springs is from my house, LOL. But after a small adventure today where it *ALMOST* didn't fit into my car after driving all the way down there to get it, I have my new baby in hand.

IMG-3769-1.jpg

This is an actual parking lot sign from the Pixar Pals structure at Disneyland, y'all, mounting brackets and all. It was very expensive and is extremely heavy and entirely impractical but I am very much in love with it and it will go in a place of honor when I am finally moved and settled into my new place.
That is so awesome!

IMG-3769-1.jpg

Super cool!! Why was it sold? Are they redoing the parking structure?

IMG-3769-1.jpg

That is amazing! So happy you got that. I love quirky things like that. Always on the hunt as well.

IMG-3769-1.jpg

Congrats on winning the auction :). The one item screaming at me but not attainable for me currently was the Main Street USA bench. I’ll gladly settle for a replica...

Back