2021 Mail Days Post

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
This is what 5 cursive cuties will get you.

I am especially excited by the Enchanted Evening Maleficent. That was my very first grail and one of the reasons I started collecting. I was at WDW shortly after the event back when they had trading within WOD. I had no idea what pin collecting was but was in WOD and saw a bunch of people with their pins all looking at each other’s and there was a lot of excitement around her. She was one of several pins I saw then that made me say “Wow! I didn’t know they made pins like that. I want to get some of those.” Took me 20+ years, but nice to have her.

18940e30f25114a492a23bba719e6132.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice loot! Live Maui lassoing the sun!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
I bought a few pins with my birthday money…

4ec41eaa801cdf827a5a2d4f94755fdc.jpg

d8029b6b308e2ce65ead21da56cd9d31.jpg

d4a0cb24441ed6caef35604e8afad804.jpg

I LOVE the Halloween set. I don’t think it’s on PinPics at all. It’s by Harvey’s (the company that makes purses out of seatbelts.)

The Minnie’s Bed & Breakfast pin was a bit of a let down. I’ve had it on my wants list forever and finally decided to splurge on it. I love the design, but was expecting it to be a bit bigger than a rack pin. . Oh well!

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
This is what 5 cursive cuties will get you.

I am especially excited by the Enchanted Evening Maleficent. That was my very first grail and one of the reasons I started collecting. I was at WDW shortly after the event back when they had trading within WOD. I had no idea what pin collecting was but was in WOD and saw a bunch of people with their pins all looking at each other’s and there was a lot of excitement around her. She was one of several pins I saw then that made me say “Wow! I didn’t know they made pins like that. I want to get some of those.” Took me 20+ years, but nice to have her.

18940e30f25114a492a23bba719e6132.jpg

Amazing! Now I want that maleficent pin.

And the Moana cluster is also my #1 iso in trade for the cursive Cutie. You just gave me more hope!