• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

My latest pin acquisition.
t6vPHJS.jpg

I still need a couple from the set (tigger & rabbit), but I think my mama may have an extra too... I can check with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked and her extra is gone.
She has a few more boxes coming, so hopefully either I can finish my set without trading him, or she’ll get an extra. You’re first on our extra Eeyore list!

Just checked and her extra is gone.
She has a few more boxes coming, so hopefully either I can finish my set without trading him, or she’ll get an extra. You’re first on our extra Eeyore list!

Thank you. :)

I just opened a bunch of HM packs. Here's what was in them.

If anyone needs any of them, lmk.
8724b8afa764abddf49092cd43261fac.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Is it just me or does this show pixelated for anyone else on a computer? I feel like I'm looking at a game post from CanaDale

Is it just me or does this show pixelated for anyone else on a computer? I feel like I'm looking at a game post from CanaDale
I didn't go with the highest quality of picture, so maybe that's something to do with it. I didn't want it to be huge.

I didn't go with the highest quality of picture, so maybe that's something to do with it. I didn't want it to be huge.

That's fine - could be my end - I just thought it was funny. It literally looked like the games we used to have to match pixelated photos to pins on PinPics. I was having to guess at most of your HMs. :) But now that I can see them - I need to do a trade!

Now that things have settled with the new house, I went crazy with pins in March.

I’m too weak and splurged on the Maleficent since she’s my primary collection. It is beautiful, and I’m very happy with it.

f52a9564c4eef1e761aa7767b39794f7.jpg

Continuing with the Artfully Evil set. I was able to find the hidden Mickey masks for a decent price. Also a few fantasy pins. I’ve been looking at the Maleficent dragon fantasy one for some time, and I finally have it. Now to find its twin.

9f84d4c30893a3296bb041f75b321609.jpg

Can’t have too many Grogus. The Primark and SPO ones were surprise random finds.

beba643b8941e8360686914bd1f96e2c.jpg

As much as I love villains, I too love the princes. So I had to have the sword and shield series. I also traded with @echoharmony for the last Caspian pin I needed. I couldn’t resist the Kristoff fantasy pin.

776fe628b1162413ab24aba08e537347.jpg

I got Aurora’s castle pin from shopDisney, but you can see it’s wonky off the hinges. I wonder if I can return it, but I’ve been too lazy to inquire. Got pins from @LittleBird game. Got some Cinderella and Aurora HK pins as gifts.

3341994f4343607882090774c543f38e.jpg

This last pic is everything else. I’m not a CM, but I needed the rainbow name tag and bolo for the rainbow side collection. And of course I needed Jean Grey to go with my other X-Men Skottie Young pins. I’ve been collecting some California pins too for a new side collection.

61b52d8f51fca96dbbbb6afd6a2237b5.jpg

Late post! Thanks @BellesEnchantedRose & @Iluvdisney83 for the great trades, stickers and especially the cute tiny LGM zapp from Belles! love my new LGM pins! Also really like my 1st and hopefully last Rex pin haha! Always happy to add to my Oliver & Co. collection.. especially Tito! I also did some splurging .. I soooo wanted the Disneyland pin! It somehow takes me back to the good old days, so I splurged and so far, this Roger Rabbit fantasy pin is the best Roger Rabbit fantasy pin I've seen so I splurged.. and the rest were trades outside of DPF.
b18a4c4aa725c656bb22377a7b9e786e.jpg
3eba5e74e1ca174de5121e15daf4c694.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back