• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2022 Graduation Ears (Cap & Mortarboard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2022 Graduation Ears (Cap & Mortarboard)

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I am looking for this:

It sold out on Shop Disney and I was told that we were only having 3 graduates (I bought 4 directly from Shop Disney). Then, I got told we have 5 and I was able to find a 5th at a re-seller for 2x the price.
Now, I'm told we have 6 graduate. UGH...so now I need to find a 6th.

Help! Thanks!

When we were at WDW two weeks ago after my son’s graduation - he was searching for that hat as well but it was all sold out (we asked at WOD, Emporium, and the gift shop at the Contemporary). He was lucky to find the ears with the mini-grad cap between them. Even those were sold out at most locations. You might have to find another reseller. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back