• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Merchandise Discussion

2022 Merchandise Discussion

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.4%
63   1   0
Didn't see a new thread posted for the new year! Here's a new Funko product:
mail
Popsies Banner
Send a smile with Popsies, the new collectible greeting by Funko! Press the bow and a special message appears to surprise the receiver. Purchase Popsies exclusively on Funko.com, Funko flagship retail locations and at select Walmart locations.
Popsies
Popsies Minnie

Popsies Winnie the Pooh
Popsies Toy Story

Popsies The Nightmare Before Christmas

I'm a huge Funko collector and these are SOOOOO cute but I'm not sure if I want to collect these.. Maybe the NBC characters will win me over!

Disney Parks Wishables Mystery Plush – Remy's Ratatouille Adventure Series – Micro – Limited Release

Disney Parks Wishables Mystery Plush – Remy's Ratatouille Adventure Series – Micro – Limited Release
I am HOPING...these will be at the DLR tomorrow.

Dest-D23-MOG_Iris_v2-780x440.jpg

D23 Gold Member Exclusive from Mickey’s of Glendale – T-Shirt Shopping Opportunity​

These items were originally available at D23 Expo 2019 and will be available for purchase at the D23 Gold Member Exclusive Shopping Opportunity with Mickey’s of Glendale. This shopping event is scheduled to go live Friday, March 18, 2022, at 9 a.m. PT.

Don't know how long these have been available on ShopDisney, but I totally have never seen them before! Ahsoka ear headband . . . pretty neat!

For any of the Lilo and Stitch fans here, there seems to be a good amount of new merchandise hitting ShopDisney -- probably due to the anniversary!
@summerskin @Rick195275

There’s been some new pet merchandise popping up on ShopDisney lately. My pupper seems to be a fan of this ice cream truck toy with hide away “treat” toys. It’s bigger than I was expecting!

6693d7acd3d20426a9bb9aafcdfc67ae.jpg

Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Truck Plush Pet Toy

Back