• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Celebration – One Family (8/12 & 8/13)

2022 Pin Celebration – One Family (8/12 & 8/13)
Don't buy them. let them sit there. Hopefully they will be marked down over the next few months. Crazy prices for such a high LE amount.

Don't buy them. let them sit there. Hopefully they will be marked down over the next few months. Crazy prices for such a high LE amount.
I’m not sure that they’ll sit there though, especially since ShopDisney has such a wide scope. If popular LE3000 sell out in the parks these days, I’m not too sure how long these will last. I’m not buying any regardless but it’ll be interesting to see for sure!

Well I already missed out on 1 so I'd rather not risk it if there's some that I really want.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I would have grabbed a Te Fiti if I knew it was LE300. The catalog said 800 so I didn’t even bother going into it.

At least I was able to get the ones I really needed (Robin and Bob’s Burgers).

Back