• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
The second transformation story monthly pin dropped at WDW today: Snow White’s Evil Queen that was on the preview poster.

Img from Facebook

50b1691c154a681863ef15eee4e2fdcb.jpg
@figment919
Hope you get this one. :)

Anyone know if the Belle Floral has been released at WDW?

I've only seen the reports saying Belle, and now Pocahontas, being released at DLR.

AREN'T they a Shared Release?

Sorry if this question has already been asked, but is there any word on any other upcoming Encanto pins (other than the mystery set on shop disney)?
I'd love a few of Luisa or Bruno

Sorry if this question has already been asked, but is there any word on any other upcoming Encanto pins (other than the mystery set on shop disney)?
I haven't seen any previews of upcoming Encanto pins, though now that it's a big hit we'll probably see some more later this year as they can get them through production. Bruno and Luisa are hugely popular so I would assume they will put some focus on them.

Usually with new films and pins, we see sort of basic stuff pop up when the film releases, then about 6 months later more unique pins arrive. I'm sure it has to do with the film's reception and the pin team hedging bets on if it will be a hit or not.

So I'm sure we will see some around summer. :)

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I just remembered this one that just came out, in case you haven't heard of it yet. A pin of Casita from a Walmart-exclusive Blu-Ray pack. (It's not Luisa or Bruno but I'm not sure if you want to collect just them or everything.)

76be4bce-3c08-4fc3-b0f7-f78add4e521d.c10fd859584ffc9128a31b34a22ff793.jpeg

fa796b0c-5fd2-4c6e-9771-407cc2e43e99.ab95f671ea7ba050b5c147514a728a4f.jpeg

Starbucks Dangler Pin Set – Walt Disney World
Groot and Rocket Pin – Guardians of the Galaxy
Falcon Pin
Black Widow Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back