• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
Found some new pins at my local BoxLunch today - should be online soon. I hope they do more characters in the teacup.
8ffc221e3827bdd22cd7dfca0fd000d2.jpg

Series #2 Released today

fab-50-pins-4-scaled.jpg

I had a friend buy 2 boxes of the last series for me. Hopefully I get them in the mail today or tomorrow. If I get some doubles I really want to trade for Minnie in this box! Or if anyone have an extra Minnie and dont need it let me know and I can trade it for something else too of course!

And man, I was hoping for the Hawkeye pins on DMI, so I could use points instead of money. Though it's nice to see them get a set anywhere, I was starting to think they'd forgotten about the series.
I saw online that some new merch for the Hawkeye show dropped at DCA, too - a hoodie and a shirt, i think? At the Studio Store outside the Marvel soundstage store in the Hollywood Backlot.

Probably was sitting for months on a cargo ship and just got unloaded.

Disney Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Floral Pin Series at BoxLunch​

Here is a look at the new Disney Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs floral pin series at BoxLunch! Released in February 2022 and are exclusive to BoxLunch.

• Snow White Floral Pin: Click here to purchase, while supplies last. Features Snow White surrounded by flowers in a sitting-down pose. Retail price is $9.90.
Disney Snow White Floral Pin
Disney Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Floral Pin

Disney Snow White and the Seven Dwarves – Dopey Floral Pin

Disney Snow White and the Seven Dwarves – Grumpy Floral Pin

Again with wondering what the heck is going on with positioning in these pins as the way Ariel is standing with her neck looks physically impossible with her chin behind her shoulder? I can't tell what direction she's standing in - either Eric has turned her bra backwards and has his hands in an inappropriate place, or Ariel has some weird hunchback and her chest is in her armpit and she can turn her neck around like an owl. Also, Eric looks like his eyes are sewn shut.

I do not understand how these keep getting approved.

Again with wondering what the heck is going on with positioning in these pins as the way Ariel is standing with her neck looks physically impossible with her chin behind her shoulder? I can't tell what direction she's standing in - either Eric has turned her bra backwards and has his hands in an inappropriate place, or Ariel has some weird hunchback and her chest is in her armpit and she can turn her neck around like an owl. Also, Eric looks like his eyes are sewn shut.

I do not understand how these keep getting approved.
She's also going for the kill by stabbing Eric through the heart.

Literally.

Probably because he's trying to take her bra off.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Disneyland Paris March poster :

274721649_10160702958927871_2970274640346628682_n.jpg

Looks like Cali got the same pins, plus the Snow White gift box pin?

(Question bc I think the person who posted is West Coast but haven't confirmed.)
5c07e939778d4094df21a575c4459bdd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Gift boxes are DLR exclusive.

You can tell because they're the best pin set of the year.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

There’s a ton of pins just added for preorder at Entertainment Earth. None say EE Exclusive so they’ll probably be at other places (Loungefly, HotTopic, BoxLunch, something), usually before the preorder from EE ends up shipping in my experience.

Lilo and Stitch moving 3 inch
de11d2f1b6f3482d67d606bce611c646.jpg

Lilo and Stitch mystery set
ea26ad0e8e6e333d79473ffc2e9cf83f.jpg

The Tapatalk app is being buggy and it took like 10 tries to get those two pictures in so I’m giving up on pics. Sorry.

A Winnie the Pooh 4 pin set picnic scene

Winnie the Pooh gingham mystery set

Toy Story hearts mystery set

Mulan castle with fireworks 3 inch glow in the dark

Yzma as cat with poison moving 3 inch

Jungle Book Baloo and Mowgli sliding 3 inch

Disney Princess flower tattoo design mystery set

And I still missed a couple.

Lilo and Stitch 4 pin set

Toy Story 4 pin set

Maybe that’s everything? Also, I think some of my links above for the mystery sets go to the pages to order a display case. There are pages to order individual boxes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back