• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loungefly x PBTI exclusive - The Bunnies, Limited Edition 1000 releases today (3/1/22)

9481903a2fdcbb2a4e38e3398d65d08f.jpg

Two Amazon exclusive Loungefly WDW 50th pins for preorder

A 3inch slider

4dd645a3c2734e67997b0d2bc7adc188.jpg

A 5 pin set
da7d11217ee108948838a3b63fce6042.jpg

From DPB​

Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2022 Disney Pins​

The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival starts today, March 2 and runs until July 4, 2022. Here is a look at the festival exclusive pin releases. These can be found at Creations Shop and Pin Trading Headquarters.

Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2022 Disney Pins
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2022 Disney Pins
Take a closer look below!

• Logo Pin: Features Mickey Mouse and reads: a little dirt never hurt. Pin-on-pin design. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99.
Logo Pin – Epcot Flower & Garden Festival 2022

• Orange Bird Pin: Features Orange Bird with an orange themed Spaceship Earth. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99.
Orange Bird Pin – Epcot Flower & Garden Festival 2022

• Mickey Topiary Pin: Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99.
Mickey Topiary Pin – Epcot Flower & Garden Festival 2022

• Minnie Topiary Pin: Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99.
Minnie Topiary Pin – Epcot Flower & Garden Festival 2022

• Spike Pin: Pin-on-pin design. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99.
Spike Pin – Epcot Flower & Garden Festival 2022

• Spike Passholder Pin: Annual Passholder exclusive! Limited release and the retail price is $19.99.
Spike Passholder Pin – Epcot Flower & Garden Festival 2022

• Figment Passholder Pin: Annual Passholder exclusive! Features farmer Figment with a spinner element that reads: Grown with Imagination. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99.
Figment Passholder Pin – Epcot Flower & Garden Festival 2022

• Mystery Pin Collection: Limited release mystery pin collection features 10 pins in total. Two randomly selected per box. Limited release and the retail price is $24.99.

Epcot Flower & Garden Festival 2022 Mystery Pin Collection

99008e3a66afa8b31abd63b9b2de58f6.jpg

Pretty good deal going on right now on ShopDisney. Use code Disney20 for an extra 20% off of 60. So was able to snag the Beauty and the Beast 30th set for $36 and a couple more of the mystery boxes for $12.79 (was wanting a few sealed boxes for future excitement). Not too shabby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange Bird Pin – EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2022 – Limited Release
Mickey Mouse Pin – EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2022 – Limited Release

Stitch ''Floating Down Main Street U.S.A.'' Pin – Limited Edition
I see we don't even get our "exclusive" series this year either. Better see some posters end up on SD this year.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Disneyland® Resort​

• Disney Attraction/Land Posters: Limited Edition of 2,000.
  • Disney Character Gift Boxes: Limited Edition 2,250.

Walt Disney World® Resort​

• Disney Characters On Parade: Limited Edition 2,500.

Shared Pin Releases (DLR & WDW):​

• Our Transformation Story (bi-monthly and alternates between each coast): Limited Edition of 2,750.
  • Disney Princess Tea Party: Limited Edition of 4,000.
  • Floating Down Main Street (Hot Air Balloons): Limited Edition of 4,000.
  • Disney Beautiful Florals: Limited Edition of 4,000.
  • Disney Arcade (1 per quarter, per coast – 8 pins total): Limited Edition of 1,500.
ShopDisney will carry a quarterly “completer” to the hot air balloons, but their edition size is lower at 2,000.

99008e3a66afa8b31abd63b9b2de58f6.jpg

Pretty good deal going on right now on ShopDisney. Use code Disney20 for an extra 20% off of 60. So was able to snag the Beauty and the Beast 30th set for $36 and a couple more of the mystery boxes for $12.79 (was wanting a few sealed boxes for future excitement). Not too shabby!

Ooh, I need to go check that out!

D23 Exclusive Turning Red Mei Lee Red Panda Jumbo Pin – Limited Edition

DEC "Critter" (dogs, cats, rabbit) Stamps releasing tomorrow:

Figaro
Thumper
Lucifer
Dinah
Nana

Holy crap, four characters I collect, all in one day. All from different movies. That never happens.

Figaro is probably the only one I *need*, but still. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back