• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
58% OFF!
STAR WARS The Book of Boba Fett Metal-based with Enamel 7 Pin Set. Comes in a 14.2x12.5cm Officially Licensed Box (Amazon Exclusive), Multi Color https://a.co/d/1agylyg
de86a3a034dab8ab61cb634b72592a93.jpg

Haunted Mansion Limited Release jumbo pin available on ShopDisney. This was already released in the parks.

**Clearly the identified date is not accurate**

An enamel pin of Hercules, with his arms crossed and a confident expression on his face. To his left is a blue shield with the words “Disney Hercules XXV YEARS” on it.

D23-Exclusive Hercules 25th Anniversary – Commemorative Pin
Go the distance and be a hero with this special pin! This D23 Gold Member exclusive pin is the strongest way to lift up your love for Disney’s Hercules, and celebrate the film’s 25th (or XXVth) anniversary. The pin features the pec-tacular demigod Hercules, and a special message for the film’s special day. Flex on your friends with this pin and celebrate Disney’s Hercules!

Our Hercules 25th Anniversary pin, offered in a limited edition of 1,500, is available to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney on Monday, June 20

The five muses from Hercules depicted as enamel pins. Each is on a background of a gold and blue Grecian vase. The upper right corner Muse, Terpsichore, is holding a scroll in her hands. The lower right Muse, Melpomene, is holding a frowning dramatic arts mask.

D23-Exclusive Hercules 25th Anniversary – The Muses Pin Set
This D23 Gold Member exclusive pin set is the best way to go from zero to hero with the Muses of Disney’s Hercules, and celebrate the film’s 25th (or XXVth) anniversary. These five pins feature the goddesses of the arts themselves—and commemorates the soulful storytelling of everyone’s favorite Disney musical myth. Belt out your “gospel truth” and show off your love for the Muses and Disney’s Hercules!

Our The Muses Pin Set, offered in a limited edition of 1,000, is available to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney on Monday, June 20.
Friendly reminder about today’s release!

Question: Are there any pins exclusive to the UK shopdisney site that you can't get in the US? I'm in the UK right now, but I'm coming back to the States soon. I have some friends who collect Disney pins (Star Wars, Treasure Planet, and Hercules in particular) whose birthdays just happened, and I thought surprising them with some UK-exclusive pins when I'm back would be a fun surprise!

Question: Are there any pins exclusive to the UK shopdisney site that you can't get in the US? I'm in the UK right now, but I'm coming back to the States soon. I have some friends who collect Disney pins (Star Wars, Treasure Planet, and Hercules in particular) whose birthdays just happened, and I thought surprising them with some UK-exclusive pins when I'm back would be a fun surprise!
I believe there is a BatB jumbo pin and some Paris Opening pins that are exclusive... I haven't been on the site in a while

Reactions: PBJ
I've been paying much less close attention to US parks releases this year, largely because there seems to be nowhere to see each month's releases anymore. I'm sure some of it is supply chain related but does anyone have info on when the US parks will do release posters again?! Or previews?? Anything?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back