• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw there was a mice profile series I was worried about the Church Mice being included. I'm safe from that (unless they put out some surprise ones, though I don't get the feeling they will), but I will be ISO Jake. Thankfully they skipped Mim dragon in those profiles as well.

Interesting that there are mice that were skipped in the mice series but they added Remy and Emile, who are rats - though technically Jake isn't a mouse either, LOL. We also have some of the few examples of characters appearing across multiple profiles (Mali, and Bernard and Bianca who also appear on Penny's profile).

According to FB ISO posts, Figment profile is going to be the smash hit of D23, followed by Elliot and Mali profiles.

7b564e815da42040e66bb7ea81d9ff2d.jpg

It does exist!!! Lol poster on Joeyscollectibles IG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hope this means they are going back to mostly Disney pins instead of trying to bring in Avatar, Bob's Burgers, Simpsons, etc. I don't need Marvel/Star Wars at the DISNEY pin events either.

But the theme is promising - there's no magic in Wonderland since it's all just a dream, so hopefully no pins I need! lol Unless they do another Loki - now HE is magical. :D

Were there any preview boards at the One Family pin event for the holiday pins like the gingerbread display pins, resort pins, or MVMCP event pins?
THere were,but I didn't get pics. There was a set that combined into a wreath. And, if I recall correctly, the resort pins were round ornaments.

Looks like we got a Mickey's of Glen today
here's the transcription

3 Film Strip Pins

Fun and Fancy Free 75th Anniversary
Saludos Amigos 80th Anniversary
Bambi 80th Anniversary

5 Bambi 80th Pins features the characters framed by trees

Bambi and Mom
Bambi and Thumper
Bambi and Flower
Bambi and Faline
Bambi and Possum Family