• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
Daisy Pirate top choice, but like them all.

I believe 2nd choice would be Minnie as bride... Do I see the pin correctly? Her reflection in the mirror is a blurry looking ghost?
Seems like it's part of the Phantom Manor attraction.

5e413ddf8ecac06d2d7c536b71732c67.jpg

I’m not sure it matters that your emails match up… does it? Has anyone tried to connect an Insiders and a Disney+ account with different emails??
I haven’t tried yet. But I presume you just give the acct number. Not sure why email would matter.

It auto-detects when you go to the page. There's not a space to enter anything. I think their system is checking if the email attached to DMI is a valid Disney+ email as well.
What happens if you log into Insiders on a computer (where it can’t auto detect your account). I wonder if it will let you manually input it that way. Or you could just change your Email Address in your Disney+ account which sounds presumably simple enough.

Daisy Pirate top choice, but like them all.

I believe 2nd choice would be Minnie as bride... Do I see the pin correctly? Her reflection in the mirror is a blurry looking ghost?
The Minnie as a bride pin is actually her as Melanie from Phantom Manor, and the vanity is meant to resemble a skull. I believe the Phantom Manor vanity took inspiration from Charles Allan Gilbert's All Is Vanity painting.

Thanks for tagging me!

Yep, I’m gonna need this.

If anyone’s at the parks anytime soon and snags one, let me know if you’d like to trade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These holiday pins have been popping up on shopdisney too lately! So keep an eye out!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Disney Princess Keys to the Kingdom Pin Series 2 at Pink a la Mode​

Here is a look at the Disney Princess Keys to the Kingdom pin series 2 at Pink a la Mode! Limited edition of 300 and the retail price is $29.90 each. Available starting on Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 5PM PT.

Use coupon code DPB for 5% off on any items at Pink a la Mode!

Disney Princess Keys to the Kingdom Pin Series 2
Disney Princess Keys to the Kingdom Pin Series 2

The second three pins feature Tiana, Cinderella and Snow White. Designs have marbleized backgrounds with a gold tone finish. Pins come with corresponding key as well.

Tiana, Cinderella & Snow White Disney Princess Keys to the Kingdom Pins
Tiana, Cinderella & Snow White Disney Princess Keys to the Kingdom Pins

The Challange pin from the virtual RunDisney races. Im guessing this will be super hard to get. People who ran the races will most likely keep the pin and I dont think its sold in any other ways. But if anyone sees it for sale in stores or have one for trade, please let me know.

OycvFfS.jpg
ZH30KTo.jpg

The Challange pin from the virtual RunDisney races. Im guessing this will be super hard to get. People who ran the races will most likely keep the pin and I dont think its sold in any other ways. But if anyone sees it for sale in stores or have one for trade, please let me know.

OycvFfS.jpg
ZH30KTo.jpg
Found one for $34.95 plus shipping $5.05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back