• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
...think they'd cancel my order for ordering a pin twice (in 2 separate orders)?

I totally missed/forgot the Robin Hood pin. I'm trying build another cart to $75 for free shipping, but all I want is another Bob's Burgers pin...lol

Halloween Pins and More next Wednesday

Piglet Halloween Pin
Set of Piglet and Pooh Halloween
Mickey Pumpkin Pin
Winnie the Pooh Pin
Set Tigger and Eeyore Pins
Minnie Halloween
Mickey Halloween
Halloween Booster Set

307513050_2347853752045534_4204542856748496757_n.jpg

Last edited:
The Challange pin from the virtual RunDisney races. Im guessing this will be super hard to get. People who ran the races will most likely keep the pin and I dont think its sold in any other ways. But if anyone sees it for sale in stores or have one for trade, please let me know.

OycvFfS.jpg
ZH30KTo.jpg
If it was a bonus gift for buying the whole challenge race those often do endup getting sold off by runners. Alot of runners want their medals but aren't really into pins as much.

Nightmare Before Christmas Pins

This is Halloween, this is Halloween! Launching this Friday September 23rd at 5pm pst / 8pm est only at www.pinkalamode.com

3" collectible pins. Limited Edition 200, $39.90 each. Limit 2 per household.

D23-Exclusive EPCOT 40th Anniversary Pin – Limited Edition

LOVE the Anna one! Thanks for the tag, as I hadn't seen these. Do PALM LE pins sell out quickly or do they linger? Only just found out about PALM a couple of months ago, so it is new! :)
With popular releases, like what I'm projecting this one to be, they will sell out within minutes. Some don't sell out quickly but that is a rare occurrence so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back