• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably going to go for the Encanto pin and, if so, I could grab the Nephews for someone(s) if desired.

Moana Sunset Disney Pin

And Paris cuties?
Literally the third time in six months that these designs were released as pins! Gah! I still don't have the Queen of Hearts from the Hot Topic April release of the set:

nor from the Box Lunch July release of the set:

Now waiting for US Disney Parks and DSSH to release the exact same pin design, too. :rolleyes:

Literally the third time in six months that these designs were released as pins! Gah! I still don't have the Queen of Hearts from the Hot Topic April release of the set:

Now waiting for US Disney Parks and DSSH to release the exact same pin design, too. :rolleyes:

Haha didn’t realize. Hasn’t been a dssh release in a minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you've seen the Paris sheet yet... #4 resides in Paris.

I was responding about the Paris flyer. which is the third release of these pins. Unless you're saying Paris did them twice and I missed a previous release?
Pinkalamode 1st, Hot Topic and Boxlunch (2nd and 3rd), then Paris.. wonder who else will use these designs I wish they would have used different villains in any one of these designs - or maybe glitter or something cool?

Pinkalamode 1st, Hot Topic and Boxlunch (2nd and 3rd), then Paris.. wonder who else will use these designs I wish they would have used different villains in any one of these designs - or maybe glitter or something cool?
I forgot the PALM version came out first! You're right, that makes Paris the fourth version. Ugh.

I know and I am not sure how to tell the difference between the hot topic and boxlunch versions. I would believe they have the same pinback logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back