• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
D23-Exclusive Encanto Family Madrigal Pin – Limited Edition
D23-Exclusive Trick or Treat 70th Anniversary Commemorative Pin – Limited Edition

311068480_10161093959012871_5812408286706130780_n.jpg

311103626_10161093958982871_3003351308684342024_n.jpg

310982317_10161093959072871_6730585289402829319_n.jpg
I was wanting to see how that Alice pin came out thank you! The quality looks amazing and It kind of reminds me of 'Colours of the Wind'.

*Tatooine Mystery Pin Set (Limited Release)

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Marvel X-Men Pins: Previously released on September 19, 2022 at shopDisney.com, now available on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at Walt Disney World.
  • Imperial Commander & Stormtrooper Star Wars Action Figure Pins: Previously released on October 4, 2022 at Disneyland, now available on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at Walt Disney World.
  • Maleficent Characters on Parade Pin: 10th release in the Characters on Parade monthly pin collection for 2022 at Walt Disney World! This pin features Maleficent with sculpted metel and a hinged element. Limited edition of 2,750 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at WDW.
Maleficent Characters on Parade Disney Pin
Maleficent Characters on Parade Disney Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Briar Rose Disney Designer Collection Pin: Previously released on October 4, 2022 at shopDisney.com, now available on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at Walt Disney World.
  • Cheshire Cat Floating Down Main Street, USA Pin: 13th release in the Floating Down Main Street, USA hot air balloon pin collection for 2022 at Disney Parks and shopDisney! This pin features Cheshire Cat with stained glass and PVC elements. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at Walt Disney World.
Cheshire Cat Floating Down Main Street USA Disney Pin
Cheshire Cat Floating Down Main Street USA Disney Pin

From DPB​

Bundle Price ($20) https://disneypinsblog.com/product/ariel-rapunzel-olaf-presents-disney-pin-bundle/

Olaf Presents Ariel & Rapunzel Pins – Disney Pins Blog Exclusive​

Today we have two pins releasing that feature Olaf as Ariel and Rapunzel from Olaf Presents on Disney+! Limited edition of 500 and the retail price is $12.00 each. Officially licensed by Disney.

Available starting on Thursday, October 13, 2022 at DPBStore.com.

Olaf Presents Ariel & Rapunzel Pins - Disney Pins Blog Exclusive
Olaf Presents Ariel & Rapunzel Pins – Disney Pins Blog Exclusive
Ariel Olaf Presents Disney Pin
Rapunzel Olaf Presents Disney Pin
They are hard enamel with glitter embellishments. Gold tone finish and made from recycled metal. About 1.75” in size.

Olaf Presents Ariel & Rapunzel Disney Pins

Last edited:

From DPB​

Bundle Price ($20) https://disneypinsblog.com/product/ariel-rapunzel-olaf-presents-disney-pin-bundle/

Olaf Presents Ariel & Rapunzel Pins – Disney Pins Blog Exclusive​

Today we have two pins releasing that feature Olaf as Ariel and Rapunzel from Olaf Presents on Disney+! Limited edition of 500 and the retail price is $12.00 each. Officially licensed by Disney.

Available starting on Thursday, October 13, 2022 at DPBStore.com.

Olaf Presents Ariel & Rapunzel Pins - Disney Pins Blog Exclusive
Olaf Presents Ariel & Rapunzel Pins – Disney Pins Blog Exclusive
They are hard enamel with glitter embellishments. Gold tone finish and made from recycled metal. About 1.75” in size.

OMG! I need these so bad!!! If anyone can help me buy these please let me know. I can paypal or we can make a trade. But I NEED them!!!

Anyone willing to buy the bundle for me and then ship it to me? Pleasee?

I don't remember seeing these before, and they're on ShopDisney.

I don't remember seeing these before, and they're on ShopDisney.

Oh dear, I'm going to need Snow White from this mystery set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back