• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice portrait pins! I hadn't heard about these. Anyone know if Moana will be coming out in this set?

I just stumbled on this and don't remember seeing it before. Anyone gotten any of these? Are they nice?
Pics courtesy of DPB.

@mybabykelly Jawas!

Star-Wars-Tatooine-Mystery-Pin-Set-at-Disney-Parks.jpeg

Star-Wars-Tatooine-Mystery-Pins.jpeg

If it makes feel better, the thing I wanted is gone now. So I missed it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Of course it does not make me feel better. A win for one of us is a win for all of us. ;)

It's more that ShopDisney has a wonderful penchant for providing what I *don't* need. :D When I want one item for $20 or less, they've got me playing the "Is there $55 of merch I could add to my cart to avoid paying $7.95 for shipping?" game. But then when they say, "Hey, fren, da shipping is on us," I look at my cart of merch totaling $387.42 and think, "Thanx, bestie, always lookin out!" Haha.

Of course it does not make me feel better. A win for one of us is a win for all of us. ;)

It's more that ShopDisney has a wonderful penchant for providing what I *don't* need. :D When I want one item for $20 or less, they've got me playing the "Is there $55 of merch I could add to my cart to avoid paying $7.95 for shipping?" game. But then when they say, "Hey, fren, da shipping is on us," I look at my cart of merch totaling $387.42 and think, "Thanx, bestie, always lookin out!" Haha.
If it makes you feel any better, lol, I spent $8 and got free shipping!!!!

Ooh...more pins to add to the database, as if those 32 pins from DSSH on Monday weren't enough....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back