• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Flyer
313404605_2386265564871019_289916114598651799_n.jpg

Are these meant to be stacked? That’d be a cute way to display them!

EDIT: oops bit late to the death party wit these stackable coffin cakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still... I like your idea of stacking to make an even bigger... Um... Cake... Yes... Cake.

Is there a photo or source? Curious about it! Also what does MOG mean?

Mickey's of Glendale, the cast store. You'll have to check social media because we aren't allowed to post internal flyers here. Everyone else does, though, so you'll find it in FB groups and on IG.

Is there a photo or source? Curious about it! Also what does MOG mean?
MOG is Mickeys of Glendale, which is the Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) store. The place that put out the profile pins.

We can't post pictures here on the forum because these are Cast Member exclusive, and the images are technically proprietary until their official release.

A quick look on Instagram or Facebook and I bet you'll fine them, though.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

T
MOG is Mickeys of Glendale, which is the Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) store. The place that put out the profile pins.

We can't post pictures here on the forum because these are Cast Member exclusive, and the images are technically proprietary until their official release.

A quick look on Instagram or Facebook and I bet you'll fine them, though.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Thank you for explaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back