• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
317713283_10161287435412871_9153860641623780748_n.jpg

317636116_10161287435387871_1019481857290177472_n.jpg

Surprise release today at Disneyland Paris: Xmas Stitch Jumbo LE400 (already sold out)

faa9917b9170367ed08e7280b73a104a.jpg

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Some new stuff on ShopDisney:

@Ksnuggles Is this one that you were looking for?

Can anyone help me out?

I think someone posted a picture the other day of a pin set featuring the Muppets caroling… Each pin featured one or two Muppets holding a book of carols.

It may have been a blind box set - I don’t remember if it was from the Parks or Loungefly or something else entirely.

Did I see it here? Instagram? Fb? I have no clue. I just wanted to see the pic again, if anyone has it.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out?

I think someone posted a picture the other day of a pin set featuring the Muppets caroling… Each pin featured one or two Muppets holding a book of carols.

It may have been a blind box set - I don’t remember if it was from the Parks or Loungefly or something else entirely.

Did I see it here? Instagram? Fb? I have no clue. I just wanted to see the pic again, if anyone has it.
The Muppet Christmas Carol 30th Anniversary Mystery Pin Set
The Muppet Christmas Carol 30th Anniversary Mystery Pin Set
The Muppet Christmas Carol 30th Anniversary Mystery Pins
The Muppet Christmas Carol 30th Anniversary Mystery Pins

It's actually because Anastasia made by 20th Century Fox Animation and Disney owns them now
Y-yes. I know that.

I meant that even though she's now owned by Disney, she's still not a Disney princess because, at the end of her film, she gives up her crown. Which is why she's not an "official" Disney princess.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The Anastasia pin makes me feel weird. For years and years, folks have tried to debate that movie as a Disney movie, or how she counted as a princess despite Disney having ZERO involvement in that film, only that it's a Don Bluth film and he was a former Disney animator. I just feel kind of weird about how they're releasing merch for Fox properties and labelling things part of official Disney Pin Trading items despite them only having the rights for a few years? Just feels weird to me compared to the acquisations of Pixar, or Marvel, or SW, probably because at least with those brands Disney has arguably produced plenty of their own content to rightfully own those brands. Even Avatar is at least getting it's sequel finally under that umbrella. Compare it to how Disney making Simpsons stuff feels weird and totally out of place.

Anywho, friend snagged me the pin, because I do love the movie, and he happens to be at the park. He said people in line behind of him bought like 8 of them, and were bragging about hitting all the shops and had 30 so far... I hate resellers...

Looks like a ton of new pins were added to ShopDisney -- including the 2023 sets.

Oh, and there are some new Marvel pins, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back