• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
Today's WDW releases
Why did they have to do the balloon basket in rubber ? They're a hassle to store / clean
The fine dining set though , pretty nice . I got 7 out of 9 from 4 boxes so happy with that :)
74d606d00ce098b6f0e2533e048f0a14.jpg
fbbcc45dc58008ab24c7eb8a5df00972.jpg
03ae292afbb276426aec73c260620cf3.jpg

Sent from my A70 using Tapatalk

New Pins at Disney Parks | January 23-29, 2022​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Minnie Mouse Floating Down Main Street, USA Pin: First release in the Floating Down Main Street, USA hot air balloon pin collection for 2022 at Disney Parks! This pin features Minnie Mouse with stained glass and PVC elements. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Minnie Mouse Floating Down Main Street USA Disney Pin

Minnie Mouse Floating Down Main Street USA Disney Pin
  • Belle Disney Princess Tea Party Pin: First release in the Disney Princess Tea Party pin collection for 2022 at Disney Parks! This pin features Belle with a chain element for the teapot and teacup. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Belle Disney Princess Tea Party Pin

Belle Disney Princess Tea Party Pin
  • Belle Beautiful Florals Pin: First release in the Beautiful Florals pin collection for 2022 at Disney Parks! This pin features Belle with a sculpted design and pivot element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Disneyland.
  • Tie Fighter Pilot Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Pin: The 10th Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge slider pin features a Tie Fighter Pilot! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 25, 2021 at Walt Disney World.
Tie Fighter Pilot Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Pin

Tie Fighter Pilot Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Pin
  • DVC Moonlight Magic Pin Pack #1: Limited release. Available starting on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Disneyland

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Mystery Pin Set at Shanghai Disney Resort​

A new mystery pin set is now available at Shanghai Disney Resort! This set features the Seven Dwarfs in mine cars. They are open edition and released on January 24, 2022.

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Mystery Pin Set at Shanghai Disney Resort
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Mystery Pin Set at Shanghai Disney Resort
There are 7 different pins in total with each on featuring one of the dwarfs. They include Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Dopey, Grumpy, Doc and Bashful.

Today's WDW releases
Why did they have to do the balloon basket in rubber ? They're a hassle to store / clean
The fine dining set though , pretty nice . I got 7 out of 9 from 4 boxes so happy with that :)

THERE'S A FREAKING NOODLE BURGER BOY PIN!? FROM THE BIG HERO 6 TV SHOW!?

Man... What a time to be alive...

f7b59b67a5f3a797a61c382428edeae7.gif

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Today's WDW releases

I thought I was safe on that dining set until I identified that bottom corner pin as ENG. Now I gotta get some boxes, which will almost assuredly mean I need to complete the set. The ENG pin will be the last or second to last I find. That's how it works, right?

I thought I was safe on that dining set until I identified that bottom corner pin as ENG. Now I gotta get some boxes, which will almost assuredly mean I need to complete the set. The ENG pin will be the last or second to last I find. That's how it works, right?
That is indeed exactly how it works.

Disneyland® Resort Pin Releases:​

• DVC Moonlight Magic Pin Pack #1: Limited release and the retail price is $24.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Disneyland.
DVC Moonlight Magic Pin Pack #1
DVC Moonlight Magic Pin Pack #1

@Spr175psu

Also spotted at Disneyland today:

f8b29e58efa0de67c15736e71e5cb69c.jpg

@GroguFan
*hyperventilating* SABINE! EEEEKKKKK! We NEEED this pin! And I felt so calm and content this morning . . . until Sis said "look at this!" -grin-
I was going to tag you all and then my brain broke.

Oh, if you find a repair shop, please let me know! I'm in desperate need of some repairs in that sector myself! -grin-

I saw on Facebook somewhere that new DEC spinner pins come out tomorrow. If anybody gets the Cinderell/Tremaine spinner I am definitely interested.

I can't tell what a couple of them are at all.

So. I really need to let y'all know when I'm going on a business trip. Because YET AGAIN, I work from home for weeks at a time but DSF drops the new set of PTDs the EXACT week or even single day I am out of town on work. I SWEAR they are linked to my work calendar and use it to gauge releases. :p

Thankfully, none of these are needs for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back